Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

EverQuest Next: Latest Roundtable Discusses Fast Travel

13»

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAPosts: 1,306Member Uncommon
    im sorry but the developers of this game seem to have no direction.  it's nice that they ask the community for their opinions.  but,   they are supposed to be game developers,  not yes men.  keeping my eye on this because it's "the next big thing".  but so far I've been less than impressed by anything they've told us.

I think the prostitute mod corrupted your game files man. -elhefen

• Ender4Ender4 milwaukee, WIPosts: 2,253Member

Originally posted by muffins89
    im sorry but the developers of this game seem to have no direction.  it's nice that they ask the community for their opinions.  but,   they are supposed to be game developers,  not yes men.  keeping my eye on this because it's "the next big thing".  but so far I've been less than impressed by anything they've told us.

If every developer was this open you'd be more used to this. A game in pre-alpha doesn't tend to have these types of questions all answered yet. I beta tested WoW in friends and family beta and the game that was released way miles different than the game I started playing.

• RaquisRaquis hartenbosPosts: 536Member Common

that's good if you want to explore you can.

living world not running through worlds.

they should have all level quests at all worlds so you go back for more.

no levels just experience is also better.

13»