Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Heroes of the Storm Artwork Unveiled

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans of Blizzard's upcoming "Heroes of the Storm"  will want to check out the official Facebook page for a piece of key artwork revealed ahead of this weekend's Blizzcon 2013. The poster art features some well-known faces, and a few inexplicably missing ones. See what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Where did I read that it will have Warcraft-only chars?

Glad that there will be heroes from all of their games, including heroes from all 3 factions from Starcraft ! 

Kinda excited for this one :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    So is this a MOBA?

Smile

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Nadia
    Originally posted by Razeekster
    So is this a MOBA?

yes

http://kotaku.com/blizzard-s-diablo-starcraft-wow-crossover-has-a-new-nam-1447238984

Excitement gone then.

Smile

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    No Kerrigan makes me sad....though I know she'll appear in game. But...dang, Sylvanas looks great as do Nova and Illidan. :)))

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

milking it ...

hopefully titan will have original content ... i guess this makes sense and all, but ... meh

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

Originally posted by azmundai

milking it ...

hopefully titan will have original content ... i guess this makes sense and all, but ... meh

That's exactly what I think now when I see companies do MOBAs. MOBAs do well so it's a no brainer. A boring, obvious... No brainer.

Smile

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824
    Reminder: Blizzard Devs literally removed last hit mechanic because it's 'too hard' and 'anti-fun'
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by SBFord
    . But...dang, Sylvanas looks great

You can hardly even see her face so.... I lol'd...but agree :P

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    It's a DOTA game so I HATE it..... but it's Blizzard so I LOVE it. image