Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO, who else signed up on day one with no invite?

13»

Comments

• SNAFUdamusSNAFUdamus Member UncommonPosts: 59

I signed up on day one.

I got an invite to some weekend stress test that frankly I was too busy to bother with.

I hope it means I will be invited in the future sometime as I would like to give this a try before I waste money on yet another MMO that I get board with or beat the whole game before the free 30 days is up.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    First minute, first hour, first day, first month and again monthly after that  using different emails and my boy still has nothing. They are too afraid of the negative feedback they are going to receive.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • TherapyyTherapyy Member Posts: 6
    More or less same here. On the other hand i cant remember last time i actually got into any closed beta at all. Might be never. bad mojo i guess.
  • deakondeakon Member Posts: 583
    Originally posted by Husvik
    First minute, first hour, first day, first month and again monthly after that  using different emails and my boy still has nothing. They are too afraid of the negative feedback they are going to receive.

Don't be silly, they have had over 3 million beta sign ups (back in august), so even if you signed up over 3000 times you would still only have 0.1% chance of getting in

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    I doubt there is even a beta going on.
  • crasset15crasset15 Member UncommonPosts: 194

This beta is yet another publicity stunt that gets people hyped up easily but serves little purpose to actually improve the game. Most of the stuff reported in betas doesn't get fixed or improved before launch.

Also, beta is a privilege, not a right.

My wild guess is that all the people who signed up are in the same pool, and get chosen randomly. It's like buying lottery on sunday, and expecting to have more chance to win than the people who bought it on thursday.

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    I signed up day one and never got a invite for any beta events . But in all honesty they can keep it I have zero interest in this game now as it seems to be just more of the same garbage releasing over the past few years. I have way more faith in indie devs these days then these idiots pushing out triple A mmo's as they are all boring repetitive garbage.
  • TibbzTibbz Member UncommonPosts: 613

LMAO, this thread is getting better by the day. 

Zenimax is a big conspiracy, just out to make everyone angry.  This is proven because 95% of the people who singed up for bet did not get invited!  *sarcasm* 

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    I never even got a stress test weekend invite :(  Oh well.  I just hate the fact that a lot of people who actually get invited don't even test, they just log in and play and not report things, or log in once, and never again.  Guess ill just go play rift for the next 5 months while i sit in limbo lolz
  • baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

i am not even signed up for beta, i am tired of getting into beta for games i want to play only to have it ruin the experience for me.

i want to play the final product (or at least close to it)so i will just wait for the game to launch.

so not getting in or dealing with bugs and unfinished content isn't frustrating for me. :)

Originally posted by Husvik

lol i am sure that is exactly it!

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Don't worry, the beta is not everyday and you really are not missing anything that you haven't already seen.

Originally posted by crasset15
    This beta is yet another publicity stunt that gets people hyped up easily but serves little purpose to actually improve the game. Most of the stuff reported in betas doesn't get fixed or improved before launch.Also, beta is a privilege, not a right.My wild guess is that all the people who signed up are in the same pool, and get chosen randomly. It's like buying lottery on sunday, and expecting to have more chance to win than the people who bought it on thursday.

i don't think its random at all, with most early betas they choose certain players based on the type of computer hardware they have or where they live (just for example).

i am sure people that meet the requirements of what they are looking for are indeed thrown in a pool and those people are chosen randomly, though.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Haven't received any emails yet and I signed up close to day 1. I wasn't expecting to get in but would like the chance to test it on the Xbox One.
  • TyserieTyserie Member UncommonPosts: 155
    There had to be some reset of beta sign-in. I did that on the beginning, then I did try it few times again, but I received the message that I am already signed in. Now like 14 day back, I did ti again and I was able to do brand new registration with same email like on the beginning. No inv. yet, but there was definitelly some reset.