Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Granado Espada Online: Granado Espada Official European Service to Re-Launch

garrettgarrett MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 284

Granado Espada Official European Service will be re-launched by EuroGamez GmbH. EuroGamez said that they will launch the English version very soon and the German version and French version will be followed early of next year. The Teaser site can be found here.

You can find the full announcement here.

:p 

Comments

• Gither79Gither79 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    cool. this game was alot of fun.
  • GreatswordGreatsword Member RarePosts: 354
    I wouldn't even recommend this game to my worst enemy...
  • VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    have good memories about this game, im glad its coming back

• valorie55valorie55 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Played this game awhile back, it was a lot of fun! However some quests required you to buy from a cash shop. I tried, however the transaction would never go through... I gave up on the game. If it requires me to do a quest with real money... forget it! Otherwise I had  lot of fun
  • EuroGameZEuroGameZ Member Posts: 2

I heard this game is changed much and people don't need to spend real money when they doing quests or something. I'm looking forward to playing this game again.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

This game is for the ultimate lazy player, it just plays itself, of course it has to be played that way as it is a serious grinder.  To top that off it is seriously pay-to-win and not a cheap one at that.