Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

This is how confident Developers look like (?)

CaaahlCaaahl LeipzigPosts: 229Member

Caaahl / DAA KAPUTTMACHAA ---DF/DFUW

Comments

• GaladournGaladourn AthensPosts: 1,052Member
  • CaaahlCaaahl LeipzigPosts: 229Member

I think it is interesting that every thread that gives a link to this official interview gets deleted on the forums of DFUW.

I wonder why.

• detectivemodetectivemo tampa, FLPosts: 5Member
    Wow, these guys look like they should be in handcuffs.  First time I've ever seen the CEO which is a good thing, Tasos will never work again because of his exposure with this game.
  • DocBrodyDocBrody EldridgePosts: 1,820Member

who the hell cares how a developer looks like, is this a sort of dev beauty contest?

do today's marketing victims always need perfect camera puppets to sell you a game, or what?

ridiculous even creating a separate youtube video out of this nonsense

• XthosXthos Columbus, OHPosts: 2,628Member
    Not super engaging, but not the worst thing ever...Seems like a silly thread....and no I don't play DF.
  • SirBalinSirBalin Joppa, MDPosts: 1,150Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Caaahl

Decide for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEj_480u19U

PS: short edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhf7agJzh6U

I'm not even paying attention to the twitching...what got me were the lies.  He said there are massive fights and sieges almost every day...ARE YOU KIDDING ME TASOS?  Because of the protection you rarely see a siege and when you do...everyone on the server shows up so it's nothing more than an RVR....out goes the fun of politics. 

You guys should be ashamed for the lies in that vid...wow....

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• LahuzerLahuzer BorPosts: 668Member Uncommon
    lol. I especially love the part where Tasos says "Players are bristling with enthusiasm since the last update... alot of people involved in sieges and massive battles almost every day"... Yeah, DFUW forum sure is filled with players "bristling with entusiasm" and ingame it's DEAD. But I understand that they must say lies like this to the japanese and korean crowd to breath life into a dying game.
  • MrBootsMrBoots a, ALPosts: 277Member
    What annoys me is that they don't speak with any kind of passion. Go look at any of the everquest next videos and the devs/producers look so excited about their game that they might break into song and dance any second. Tasos and crew always sound like they are about to go to a funeral. I've seen more lively interviews with someone that flips burgers for minimum wage.
  • TibernicuspaTibernicuspa Amherest, MAPosts: 1,198Member

I think it is interesting that every thread that gives a link to this official interview gets deleted on the forums of DFUW.

I wonder why.

Because they already posted an official link on the front page, and always delete duplicate posts?

You conspiracy nuts need to lay off the hate campaign juice, it's just getting sad. Now you're even trying to stir shit up because of the way someone looks in an interview? (the same way he's looked in every interview from 2005 onward?)

• CaaahlCaaahl LeipzigPosts: 229Member
    Originally posted by Tibernicuspa

I wonder why.

Because they already posted an official link on the front page, and always delete duplicate posts?

You conspiracy nuts need to lay off the hate campaign juice, it's just getting sad. Now you're even trying to stir shit up because of the way someone looks in an interview? (the same way he's looked in every interview from 2005 onward?)

Then I ask you to give the link to that post "they" made about it.

There is a thread opened by a player which got closed immediatly by AV staff "Unuldur". Due to it being closed right away the thread disappeared already from page one.

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?382744-Darkfall-Korea-and-Japan-Release-Interview

So, please link us to the "official" one that you mentioned.

• Aragon100Aragon100 OsloPosts: 2,224Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Tibernicuspa

I wonder why.

Then I ask you to give the link to that post "they" made about it.

There is a thread opened by a player which got closed immediatly by AV staff "Unuldur". Due to it being closed right away the thread disappeared already from page one.

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?382744-Darkfall-Korea-and-Japan-Release-Interview

So, please link us to the "official" one that you mentioned.

[mod edit]

Laughed really hard at that interview, talk about being uncomfortable.