Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pvp sucks

GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493
Man, wish I knew high end pvp was so crappy before I wasted so much time on this game. OPvP is pretty much just a digital version of grab ass. When is ESO coming out?

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

Comments

• ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189

If you google/read around its very clear almost all the big title mmos have really crappy endgame pvp: Rift, Tera, even GW2 (may be getting better), Vanguard from Sony etc

There are only very few mmos which last years and years. These are only mmos with good endgame pvp. The well known ones would be DAOC Classic, Champions of Regnum, Aika -- all open RvR open pvp titles. The rest of them players always leave after about a year.

• TroubleHunterTroubleHunter Member UncommonPosts: 70

Care to explain your claim ?

I'm only playing this game to reach max level and start Pvping, enlighten me please, so i don't waste my time.

• SleepyfishSleepyfish Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by Lunnian

Care to explain your claim ?

I'm only playing this game to reach max level and start Pvping, enlighten me please, so i don't waste my time.

Don't listen to OP he obviously just doesnt like OWPVP, most likely got ambushed or more likely has never played RIFT to begin with and is just trying to Plug ESO a game which has no OWPVP at all. Which is very likely considering his posts over the last few months are just Darkfall and RIFT bashing with very defensive of ESO. I am NOT supporting Darkfall myself however the thought that ESO will somehow be better than RIFT in any way is preposterous.