Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall aimbot problem

1235»

Comments

• stuxstux Member Posts: 462
    Originally posted by Classicstar

Lvling playing field not only dumb also most stupid reason to cheat.

Corruption and dumb reasons for cheating, im affraid this will never stop, im even convinced most even enjoy ruin other honest players there gaming experience ive seen this plenty of times in Darkfall one.

LOLIKILLYOURMOUNT was such clan and one player in particular of that clan(he was banned several times but keep buying new game to cheat again, was famous for cheating and ruin other players life.

The Mircs where also huge cheaters in Darkfall 1 they even where aloud to promote Darkfall by devs lol.

^^^^^^^^

That was depressing to read.

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Sadly, No extra cheat protection on the Asian server.
  • kinghussienkinghussien Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by stux
    Originally posted by kinghussien
    Originally posted by SirFubar
    Originally posted by Nephaerius
    HOLY CRAP THERE'S ACTUALLY PEOPLE HACKING IN A COMPUTER GAME?!?!?!?!  Why isn't this all over the news?  Oh yeah cause it basically happens in every single PC game ever made and devs deal with it however they deal with it.  It will always be a problem and will never be 100% eliminated.  This isn't even worth the discussion.  Less QQ.  More pewpew.  Especially since in the majority of hacking claims I hear it's "I got beat by a better player and my ego can't handle the wound of not being as good as someone else at videogames." 

That's one of the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You're actually giving credit to AV for not dealing with hackers and let them play the game like they want.... Hacking can be 100% eliminated if you have decent devs who knows what they are doing. I guess you know next to nothing about hacking. You should search google a bit sometimes because proofs are all over the place and you could even hack easily in the 1st game. You just won't easily find those hacks since you usually need to pay/sub to get them.

I speedhacked in DF1 and I paid nothing. Most people in my clan were speedhacking for awhile. Anybody remember Gentlemen and Jet Boom?

We also could increase the rate of fire on magic missles and fire balls etc to 20x normal, but because something like that can be easily detected we used it in rare occasions, like big fights where theres a lot going on and its hard to notice.

Also we modified our armor/attack values, which is still possible in DFUW. To lessen the chance the of detection we just increased the values by a little bit so it gave us an edge over most players, but alot of people in DF1 knew how to do this, so we were probably just leveling the playing field.

I remember dealing with you annoying pricks.  Gentlemen, Jet Boom, and tons others.

Made it hard to want to play at times.

It makes me not want to play online multiple player games with anyone that I don't know.

You were NOT leveling the playing field.  You were asses.  But I am sure you sleep just fine at night knowing that.  People like you just don't get it and never will......

You should of seen us when the entire gents decided to do the traderoute. We finished it in 5mins lol.

It's nothing personal bro, it was all in good fun. Like did you actually think B52 Bomber  dropping spikes from the sky on a guild about to seige a city really turned the tides of battle?

Actually most people take video games WAY TOO FUCKING SERIOUSLY! And thats the problem. I can see if we were both playing an MMO where both of us were stuck ina 10m x 10m square and I had god mode enabled, but thats not exactly the case in DF.

Let me ask you this, why do you think FUN HULKS were implemented? To ride around on at super slow speed? Nah lol. It was to do this among other FUN things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2sb879-qmc

We always slept fine at night cause we never took video games seriously. It's not like you can put 'I WON DF' on your resume. DF1 enabled alot of people to come up with their ways of having fun. You might not of agreed with it, but then again the world doesn't and shouldn't live by what you think is right and wrong.

• TibernicuspaTibernicuspa Member UncommonPosts: 1,199
    Originally posted by SysFail
    Between idiots who use hacks like those and AV themselves, it's hard to see a future for this game.

All MMos have hacks and hackers. AV bans them regularly, they have an entire web page with all the names they ban.

Originally posted by Tibernicuspa
    Between idiots who use hacks like those and AV themselves, it's hard to see a future for this game.

All MMos have hacks and hackers. AV bans them regularly, they have an entire web page with all the names they ban.

Most games try to combat hacks, the same hacks have been around since 2009.

• TibernicuspaTibernicuspa Member UncommonPosts: 1,199
    Originally posted by Hancakes

That is incorrect. The game has been updated for security man times. Unholy Wars isn't even the same game as DF1. There was a particular patch that broke just about every kind of hacking program out there. Someone took screenshots of the thread on the hacker forum, all of them complaining about how nothing works and they were all getting banned. Half were discussing what game to move onto next (it was Age of Conan) the rest were talking about revenge.

Now if the same hacks have been around since 2009, how did that happen?

Are do you have first hand experience hacking?

• kinghussienkinghussien Member Posts: 31

That is incorrect. The game has been updated for security man times. Unholy Wars isn't even the same game as DF1. There was a particular patch that broke just about every kind of hacking program out there. Someone took screenshots of the thread on the hacker forum, all of them complaining about how nothing works and they were all getting banned. Half were discussing what game to move onto next (it was Age of Conan) the rest were talking about revenge.

FYI:

Speedhack, Missle/Arrow speedhack, gear value hack, flying in the air hack, jump super high hack DID NOT use a 3rd party program and worked all the way up to shutdown of DF1.

Actually they still work in DFUW lol.

So which mythical patch are you referring to?  You are aware the OP video is only a month+ old right?

Do you honestly think DFUW was an entire rewrite of the DF code? HAHAHA

Perhaps you should read this thread in its entirety.

HOLY CRAP THERE'S ACTUALLY PEOPLE HACKING IN A COMPUTER GAME?!?!?!?!  Why isn't this all over the news?  Oh yeah cause it basically happens in every single PC game ever made and devs deal with it however they deal with it.  It will always be a problem and will never be 100% eliminated.  This isn't even worth the discussion.  Less QQ.  More pewpew.  Especially since in the majority of hacking claims I hear it's "I got beat by a better player and my ego can't handle the wound of not being as good as someone else at videogames." 

That's one of the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You're actually giving credit to AV for not dealing with hackers and let them play the game like they want.... Hacking can be 100% eliminated if you have decent devs who knows what they are doing. I guess you know next to nothing about hacking. You should search google a bit sometimes because proofs are all over the place and you could even hack easily in the 1st game. You just won't easily find those hacks since you usually need to pay/sub to get them.

I speedhacked in DF1 and I paid nothing. Most people in my clan were speedhacking for awhile. Anybody remember Gentlemen and Jet Boom?

We also could increase the rate of fire on magic missles and fire balls etc to 20x normal, but because something like that can be easily detected we used it in rare occasions, like big fights where theres a lot going on and its hard to notice.

Also we modified our armor/attack values, which is still possible in DFUW. To lessen the chance the of detection we just increased the values by a little bit so it gave us an edge over most players, but alot of people in DF1 knew how to do this, so we were probably just leveling the playing field.

I remember dealing with you annoying pricks.  Gentlemen, Jet Boom, and tons others.

It makes me not want to play online multiple player games with anyone that I don't know.

You were NOT leveling the playing field.  You were asses.  But I am sure you sleep just fine at night knowing that.  People like you just don't get it and never will......

You should of seen us when the entire gents decided to do the traderoute. We finished it in 5mins lol.

It's nothing personal bro, it was all in good fun. Like did you actually think B52 Bomber  dropping spikes from the sky on a guild about to seige a city really turned the tides of battle?

Actually most people take video games WAY TOO FUCKING SERIOUSLY! And thats the problem. I can see if we were both playing an MMO where both of us were stuck ina 10m x 10m square and I had god mode enabled, but thats not exactly the case in DF.

Let me ask you this, why do you think FUN HULKS were implemented? To ride around on at super slow speed? Nah lol. It was to do this among other FUN things:

We always slept fine at night cause we never took video games seriously. It's not like you can put 'I WON DF' on your resume. DF1 enabled alot of people to come up with their ways of having fun. You might not of agreed with it, but then again the world doesn't and shouldn't live by what you think is right and wrong.

There is a clear line you just haven't opened your mind to be able to see it.  It will be there for you should you decide.  You need to tune in to the proper channel.  Read more and open your mind.  Then go clear your mind and accept what follows.

Good people don't take it any more serious then the immoral.  They just want to be left alone to play with other like minded people.

I am fine with playing how ever you like.  I just wish you could be on a server of similar beings.  I think there needs to a place in the world were all those who think in your manner can go and leave the rest of us alone unless you choose to change your mind and transcend.

• Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686

Since you cheat you accomplished nothing. What reward will a cheat win give you? Why even play?

Players like you is a mystery.

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    I really miss DF1 :(
This discussion has been closed.