Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] General: /Stuck

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In our weekly comic, artist Blaz Klaric brings us his irreverent look into the foibles of the MMO worlds we love, and love to hate. Check out "/Stuck" and then leave us your thoughts in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Vunak23Vunak23 Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Bow chica bow wow

"In the immediate future, we have this one, and then we’ve got another one that is actually going to be – so we’re going to have, what we want to do, is in January, what we’re targeting to do, this may or may not happen, so you can’t hold me to it. But what we’re targeting to do, is have a fun anniversary to the Ilum shenanigans that happened. An alien race might invade, and they might crash into Ilum and there might be some new activities that happen on the planet." ~Gabe Amatangelo

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    I approve.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Just wait it out, they will both have no armor on soon.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    /slowclap
  • mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Don't worry, he has more of a dagger than  broadsword, and the skill cast time is only 14 seconds.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Hahaha that's a great one. Best comic yet.

• C_GlassC_Glass Member CommonPosts: 29
    Yea, great spot to get frisky, ON THE FREAKIN' ROAD
  • redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! 10/10 Best comic yet!
  • TwigmansamTwigmansam Member Posts: 10
    Definitely the best comic so far! ^_^
  • furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    Shows that maturity level and uncreativeness.  Gee jolly wiz, a comic with sexual elements... howwwww original. Not like this hasn't been done numerous times before.  3/10
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by furbans
    Shows that maturity level and uncreativeness.  Gee jolly wiz, a comic with sexual elements... howwwww original. Not like this hasn't been done numerous times before.  3/10

Oh, don't be a negative nancy. The comic is funny and that's all that matters.

Smile

• NecroneusNecroneus Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Originally posted by furbans

If you see the sexuality as the theme, you didn't caught the comic.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    I have been in these exact awkward situations while stealthing.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by Betaguy
    I have been in these exact awkward situations while stealthing.

I believe its called "Stalking" in your case....j/k

• iJustWantiJustWant Member Posts: 81
    I bet 10 platinum that the female character is a guy.

• Flaming_MMOFlaming_MMO Member Posts: 137
    Originally posted by iJustWant

How about that both characters are the same guy dualboxing.

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Probably the funniest yet. nice curveball with the title. gj.
  • quikierouguequikierougue Member Posts: 1
    Funny!
  • VercinVercin Member UncommonPosts: 353

Aha! This reminds me of when I was doing a very long level 30ish quest in WOW. One segment required me to find a cabin in that logging town west of Goldshire. I enter this cabin and see being emoted something like Lord Suchaname runs his hands through her soft flaxen hair. Lady Suchaname shivers at the touch of her lord. 

Well I needed to finish this quest so I run in the room [Dwarven priest] pop open a box in the corner and this ghost pops out which I smite a few times and vanquish getting my loot. 

Lord Suchaname gasps in disbelief at the dwarf who has burst into the bed chamber. Lady Suchaname shrieks at the sudden flurry of combat the dwarf and the ghost!

Me:"Nay a thing ta be wary ov' m'sir an m'lady I hav vanquished yer bed chambers apparition', carry on with yer boots and yer knockin'' {it is an RP server after all}

Lord and Lady Suchaname blink in bewilderment as the dwarf scoots out of the room.

Good times!

The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

• ApocalypseSunriseApocalypseSunrise Member Posts: 80
    Originally posted by Vercin

Aha! This reminds me of when I was doing a very long level 30ish quest in WOW. One segment required me to find a cabin in that logging town west of Goldshire. I enter this cabin and see being emoted something like Lord Suchaname runs his hands through her soft flaxen hair. Lady Suchaname shivers at the touch of her lord. 

Well I needed to finish this quest so I run in the room [Dwarven priest] pop open a box in the corner and this ghost pops out which I smite a few times and vanquish getting my loot. 

Lord Suchaname gasps in disbelief at the dwarf who has burst into the bed chamber. Lady Suchaname shrieks at the sudden flurry of combat the dwarf and the ghost!

Me:"Nay a thing ta be wary ov' m'sir an m'lady I hav vanquished yer bed chambers apparition', carry on with yer boots and yer knockin'' {it is an RP server after all}

Lord and Lady Suchaname blink in bewilderment as the dwarf scoots out of the room.

Good times!

lol

Yes, I've read a poem. Try not to faint.

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    Ooooohhhhh.  He is a Blood Elf.  I always thought he was a Generic Elf, in a Generic RPG.

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    Hope he as quick draw feat.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,825

Nice one, keep it up.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Flaming_MMO
    Originally posted by iJustWant

How about that both characters are the same guy dualboxing.

Lol, that'd be a new low, who in his right mind would do such thing?

Oh, nevermind, just popped in my mind Rick Moranis's face from Spaceballs... "no sir, I didn't see you're playing with your dolls again!"  Lord Helmet is capable of anything :)   http://youtu.be/KhnIqgTEBS8

• atvtestatvtest Member Posts: 1