Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official "Winners of the Giveaway who didn't get their key" thread.

Comments

• taplotaplo Member Posts: 6
    Same. I'd appreciate if someone with this issue who gets it resolved would post about it here.
  • vectorikkuvectorikku Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by taplo
    Same. I'd appreciate if someone with this issue who gets it resolved would post about it here.

Or just some official word from the mods.

We're all sorta in the dark here. 

Also, I think I broke my refresh button..

• betodethbetodeth Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by dansv
    Looks like a lot of people are waiting for their Day 7 key, so I suppose we should just be patient and wait for the procedure to complete. Aching to play, though! :)

I0m on the list of day 7, same here hahaha, i hope get it soon.

• TheGobeTheGobe Member Posts: 5
    This is concerning!  I'm aching to play as well.
  • SineMorteSineMorte Member Posts: 11
    Yeah, I'd be more patient if I read an official message telling us to wait a bit longer than I am now. It's the possibility of our keys not coming to us that's killing us.
  • bbaarrtt4bbaarrtt4 Member Posts: 8
    It is a bit disturbing that they already started Day 8 and havent even mentioned something about a Day 7 delay. I am not sure that they are aware...
  • insaniclolinsaniclol Member Posts: 4

Still waiting for mine. Just be patient guys ;)

• ScarletlazScarletlaz Member Posts: 5
    Also waiting for mine, hope we will all get it soon!
  • dansvdansv Member Posts: 8
    An administrator posted in this thread earlier, perhaps someone should contact him soon?
  • GinkGink Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Meddle

Everyone on the list of winners will get their key.  The email was sent to the address that you registered with.  Check spam folders etc.  If you still cannot find the mail then email me at meddle at mmorpg.com and I will resend the message.  To be sure that you are who you say your are email from the account you registered from and including your username.

Meddle, I'm sorry, I won Heartstone beta key at day 7, here, but I still couldn't find key in PM inbox or email(I check spam, too) there day 8 giveaway started, but I didnt need one more key, maybe I should do what you wrote? Mail you and you send me key... 

• CUBErt91CUBErt91 Member Posts: 9
    still didnt receive the key from day 7 giveaway
  • Ghost23Ghost23 Member Posts: 5
    modernizing hear us
  • AlnicuAlnicu Member Posts: 3
    Still waiting the key, any news of when the keys will arrive?
  • PelebroPelebro Member Posts: 10
    I still didn't get a key and I won about 12 hours ago...
  • t0r1n9t0r1n9 Member Posts: 6
    Me too. Winner from day 7, still no key. So long i've tried to win the beta key and now i can't celebrate...I'm a little bit worried...
  • flavlusflavlus Member Posts: 5
    it said 1-2 hours , its been like 15 hours or so. im so confused to whats going on !??
  • zorro_trzorro_tr Member Posts: 9
    I won from day 7 but couldnt get my key yet
  • Riposte.ThisRiposte.This Member Posts: 192
    Probably people with multiple accounts from the same IP wont get it I bet, and I'm glad.

Killing dragons is my shit

• mortiniousmortinious Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by flavlus
    it said 1-2 hours , its been like 15 hours or so. im so confused to whats going on !??

It said they would announce the winners in 1-2 hours and they did.

• Prod1702Prod1702 Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Originally posted by Riposte.This
    Probably people with multiple accounts from the same IP wont get it I bet, and I'm glad.

This will make me a happy panda 

Originally posted by Prod1702

This will make me a happy panda 

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/6035537#6035537

Besides there were no complaints about not receiving keys in the last few days, so i think it's reasonable to assume by the amount of ppl posting today that something didn't quite go according to plan this time.

I didnt get key, BUT I'm real and need just 1 key, I'll not try my fortune at day 8, I'll still wait for my key! I never won it anywhere, waiting key from Blizzard, but really want to play myself.

i hope admins from this site are honest and didn't cheat, I knew that this site is respected and just wait them until the end of day 8 giveaway...

• TreeborneTreeborne Member Posts: 4
    Also haven't received anything yet for Day 7, although there was a post on one of the locked threads saying that they got a key.  That post came from someone who seemed to be a longtime member of the website.  Perhaps they are looking more carefully at people with new accounts that won to make sure people who created multiple accounts aren't rewarded for it...?  Or just completely withholding keys from new accounts?  That would be a shame, though, as the anticipation is killing me (and I've never won anything like this before >.<)
    Originally posted by Treeborne
    Also haven't received anything yet for Day 7, although there was a post on one of the locked threads saying that they got a key.  That post came from someone who seemed to be a longtime member of the website.  Perhaps they are looking more carefully at people with new accounts that won to make sure people who created multiple accounts aren't rewarded for it...?  Or just completely withholding keys from new accounts?  That would be a shame, though, as the anticipation is killing me (and I've never won anything like this before >.<)

You are so right, I read this site nearly year, but register only for giveaway, and now I won, but cant get key, I'm disapointed but belive in Mods...

That account won on day 6 however.