Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40.000: Eternal Crusade: Newsletter Focuses on Chaos, Prototype Teases

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

The most recent newsletter from the Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team highlights the Chaos faction, the recent trip to Gamesday and giving us a brief teaser of the studio's in-house playable build. 

From the site's official Chaos listing:

Legions of the Dark Gods

From the depths of the Warp, the traitor Chaos Space Marine Legions emerge to wage war against the Imperium. Slaves to darkness, they seek to bring down the Imperium of Man and destroy all they once swore to protect.

The Black Legion is the largest and most powerful of the Traitor Legions, and the Iron Warriors are siege masters of the highest caliber. The Word Bearers are fanatical zealots of the Chaos, while the cruel Night Lords strike from the shadow, using fear as a weapon.

While it is in the nature of the various Legions of Chaos to be duplicitous and self-serving, when they put aside their internecine struggles and combine their strength, the universe trembles.

Read more over at the EC site, and keep your eyes peeled on your inbox for the newsletter.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    everytime i see a write up on this game -sounds better all the time filling my void of warhammer online etc...
  • EndoRobotoEndoRoboto Member Posts: 275
    I'm going to vote for World Eaters or Thousand Sons even though the heretic in me says neither will be chosen.
  • DobrogeaDobrogea Member Posts: 5
    I feel you orbit!
  • CloudinkCloudink Member UncommonPosts: 120
    The raptor is in midnight clad. Yay night lords

"It''s like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG''s NGE

I once prayed to God for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.

"Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul."
    -Tycho

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290
    Now thats funny, bEHAVIOR is also working for Star Citizen. Hope they manage to work on two project's at the same time...

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• NoobkilarNoobkilar Member Posts: 175
    .......dunno)
  • SkogSonSkogSon Member Posts: 59
    Gotta love the warhammer franshice. Such epic art style and lore. I will be keeping my eyes on this one definetly.

Free to live, Free to play!

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

Originally posted by EndoRoboto
    I'm going to vote for World Eaters or Thousand Sons even though the heretic in me says neither will be chosen.

I really hope they put the 1K sons in. Perfect balance for the Space Wolves.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.