Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: LEGO Minifigures Beta Registration Opens

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Funcom today announced that the beta registration for its upcoming LEGO Minifigures MMO is open and that hopeful testers can begin signing up.

The Closed Beta will be an ongoing process leading up to launch next year, and over time Funcom will invite a growing number of testers to participate as more content and more gameplay features are introduced to for players to test. Funcom will also hold an Open Beta test with an extended number of participants prior to launch, and anyone registering for the Closed Beta will also be eligible for access to the Open Beta.

"We are heading into very exciting times," says Executive Producer for 'LEGO Minifigures Online'at Funcom, Lawrence Poe. "Closed Beta is first and foremost an incredibly important tool which allows us to receive valuable feedback from our audience, feedback that we can use to improve the experience and make it the best possible game before we launch it to the masses. The whole team is looking forward to opening the door and letting players come in and experience some of the great stories, content and gameplay that we are creating."

Go register now over at PlayMinifigures.com

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• KiwiHypeKiwiHype Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Signed up! Awwww ye xox
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    should be a success with the movie coming out!- go Funcom!
  • el_furiosoel_furioso Member Posts: 23
    I hope LEGO learned from the failure of LEGO Universe. There's lots of opportunity here!
  • kastakasta Member Posts: 512
    Tried LEGO Universe and it was ok.  Hope this one is a little better.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Is the appeal you play with your kids?  Okay, I can see that.  As a stand alone game I don't get the attraction however.  I enjoyed playing with Legos as a kid but dont get this Lego MMO idea. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Its Legos! How can they possibly lose!
  • aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Theocritus
    Its Legos! How can they possibly lose!

Funcom.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Is this our AAA sandbox?

Looks like FC has something good. GL to them.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"