Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

9 reasons why Xbox One beats PS4

Comments

• DeathengerDeathenger atco, NJPosts: 462Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by taylormade
    Originally posted by Deathenger
    Post count 4 and account made today to tell us all how fantastic the xbone is despite all the negativity surrounding it. Smells like shill to me.

So back in 2008 when you made your 1st post were you some kind of special poster?  Negative?  Oh you mean graphics?  Yeah that's not negative according to the experts it's minimal and 99.9% won't notice.  

Nice attempt to try and spin my comment on "negative" about graphics. I'm talking about ALL the negativity about the xbone.

Lets face it, the sales numbers after launch will tell the real story. See ya then!

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Alexandria, VAPosts: 4,546Member Uncommon

Wonder why when developers like Quantic Dreams and Capcom make tech demos they used PS3 or PS4 for them since some of you are claiming XB1 graphical power is better or the same. tech demos like this which are in-engine

PS3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPCw09-DNFg&hd=1

PS4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC5nrVJ764U&hd=1

PS4 Capcoms Deep Down Exclusive title - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFBEjlKtpY&hd=1

Deep Down new gameplay trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875yH2VCvok&hd=1

Originally posted by Raquis
    I have got x-box gold and play station plus you get lots of new games free on play station plus and nothing on x-box gold play station gives more to gamers,never will I buy a x-box again we all saw microsofts real colours at E3.

You can get Dragons Dogma for free this week on PS+

• EliminatREliminatR Broken Arrow, OKPosts: 27Member

So there continue to be these post about how ps4 graphics are better then Xbox one.  According to experts this is not the case, the differences are so minimal 99.9% won't notice.  Plus those who just worry about graphics well they will be playing their PC not a console.

So here is the list of why Xbox one beats ps4.  Xbox one is clearly the total package. 

http://www.gadgetreview.com/2013/11/9-reasons-the-xbox-one-is-better-then-the-ps4.htm

LOL it dont matter if ps4 has .001% over Xone graphics, PS4 still has the best non-the-less. Im a PC gamer and prefer graphics... I will buy a PS4 for graphics, cheaper internet, and a whole lot more free experience. I have been with xbox since original xbox launch... This time around SONY made the better system. 

• AIMonsterAIMonster Apopka, FLPosts: 2,059Member

I'll counter it with 9 reasons to get the PS4 over the Xbox One:

• More variety of exclusives.  Xbox One is arguably only superior in shooter exclusives while the PS4 has better exclusives in most other genres or at least matches exclusives of the Xbox One in other genres (except shooters).
    • It's cheaper.  This is a big one.
    • The hardware outperforms the Xbox One, even if it's only slightly.  See the whole 720p debacle.
    • Gaikai allowing you to play older titles if you didn't previously pick up older Playstation consoles (or a Vita/PSP).
    • Remote play on the Vita.
    • Had relatively good policies since it's announcement, rather than having to change them due to backlash.
    • Supports indie development far more than Microsoft does.
    • PS+ offers far more free games and discounts than Xbox Live does.  I realize Xbox is making strides recently to change this, but currently PS+ is a better service.
    • Has more upcoming games currently.  (PS3 = 158 / Xbox One = 77), you can thank Indie and Japanese developers for that.
    I'm not discouraging people from getting an Xbox One, as I said shooter exclusives are better on the system and I agree the controller is better (though I'd have to get my hands on both to see how the new ones hold up).  Just throwing out the counterpoints here.  Honestly, a console is really all about exclusives to me and since I'm not big on shooters the main reason I'm getting a PS4 AND it allows me to play older PS titles on Gaikai (I don't own a PS2 and PS3) is because I feel like the PS4 exclusives are going to be better for me.  I'm also a fan of indie games too, so that's a big bonus there.

Raptr link because it's the cool new trend:

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Sparkill, NYPosts: 511Member
    ugh, 9 reasons why people continue to spew vitriol.....

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

Even though the controller is just whatever your most are comfortable with, Ill say that the Xbox gamepad is better for shooters but for most other genres especially fighting games like Tekken and Marvel vs Capcom and action adventure hack and slash games like Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden the DS4 is better.  For RPGs I prefer the DS4 since its smaller and lighter for those long hours in rpgs.
    Post count 4 and account made today to tell us all how fantastic the xbone is despite all the negativity surrounding it. Smells like shill to me.

So back in 2008 when you made your 1st post were you some kind of special poster?  Negative?  Oh you mean graphics?  Yeah that's not negative according to the experts it's minimal and 99.9% won't notice.  

Nice attempt to try and spin my comment on "negative" about graphics. I'm talking about ALL the negativity about the xbone.

Lets face it, the sales numbers after launch will tell the real story. See ya then!

Funny you say that because the numbers right now for PS4 pre-orders are way more than XONE.  Im so happy im switching over to PS4 from all that I have found out.

• jpnzjpnz SydneyPosts: 3,529Member
    Why not get both? If 600 dollars is too much, you have bigger issues than deciding which console to get

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,197Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Purutzil

They really were pulling straws for the '9 Reasons' there. Really "Bundled with a Kinect" is a reason? It even SAYS its $100 more for the system and its due to kinect. If anything thats a flaw NOT a good thing. 

Only 'valid' points  I see (which can be argued)

Exclusive Games (somewhat stronger launch though its not something that can nessisarily hold interest)

Better Controller: Argued, I do agree I think Sony controller is outdated and lackluster. Even with improved design I still dislike the sticks being as they are

Versatility, which I feel is really dependant on "Do you really NEED that" and personally I'm not caring much on it.

I really laugh at how its attempting to FORCE and I mean FORCE points being 'posative' with such a stupid sense of reasoning. 

That's really the only significant reason to me as well. I don't mind the dual shock, but it's not a reason I would get the game system.

The whole reason a PS4 appeals to me at all is to get classic games, especially jrpgs, from their online store.

I won't be buying either system, if I ever do since I'm mostly a pc gamer, for at least a year and they work out the kinks.

In the end the only exclusive game that matters to me the most is coming to Wii U and fortunately I have already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHYtvOP8AMY&hd=1

This game blows all those exclusives away for PS4 and Xbone in my opinion.

Originally posted by Tatercake

well if your stupid then get the xbox  let government and Nsa have control of all you do and say  do your research  before you type the new xbox is a fail

shit the 360 was a fail

^^^^ THIS!!! Except the 360 was better than ps3

Originally posted by EliminatR
    Originally posted by Tatercake

well if your stupid then get the xbox  let government and Nsa have control of all you do and say  do your research  before you type the new xbox is a fail

shit the 360 was a fail

^^^^ THIS!!! Except the 360 was better than ps3

Not when it comes to exclusives.

• NevulusNevulus Miami Beach, FLPosts: 1,288Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by karmath
    The PS4 will age a lot better than the xbox. The graphics are slightly better in launch titles, expect the gap to widen. 

He is 100% correct. As a former xbox user I am making the switch to ps4. I've had enough problems with xbox customer service, and I am done being treated as a revenue stream by their xbox one drm antics.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,767Member Uncommon
    i dont care which console will be better. After the PS4 launches ill get one for sure if the launch console doesnt come with any issues. I will also be purchasing an Xbox One but not for $500. My favorite console games are on Playstation so ill get the Xbox when the price drops significantly a few years down the road. EDIT: Gears of War was the only reason why i bought a 360. Im not buying another console for just one franchise unless the console is old and cheap, just like i did with the 360.

• JRRNeiklotJRRNeiklot Decatur, ALPosts: 108Member

Xbox, Playstation,who cares?  It's still a shitty ass console.

Originally posted by JRRNeiklot

Xbox, Playstation,who cares?  It's still a shitty ass console.

no offense but PC will be a shitty ass PC until native gaming support comes to any OS outside of Windows.

• Ender4Ender4 milwaukee, WIPosts: 2,253Member

Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by JRRNeiklot Xbox, Playstation,who cares?  It's still a shitty ass console.
    no offense but PC will be a shitty ass PC until native gaming support comes to any OS outside of Windows.

Nobody plays a console because it is better than a PC. They play it because they like the controller more than keyboard and like having it hooked up to their TV.

Originally posted by Ender4

Originally posted by rojo6934

Originally posted by JRRNeiklot Xbox, Playstation,who cares?  It's still a shitty ass console.

Nobody plays a console because it is better than a PC. They play it because they like the controller more than keyboard and like having it hooked up to their TV.

1- thats your opinion and your opinion only. Not a fact. Consoles dont have to be better than PC, but there are far too many reasons to choose one over a PC (and viceversa). I personally have both, why limit myself to one platform when all of them have exclusive games i want.

2- You compared PC to consoles. I didnt. You said consoles are shitty consoles (clearly in favor of PC). I said PC is also shitty (clearly because of windows, nothing else).

EDIT: i thought you were the same person i quoted first, so yeah, the other guy did the comparison, not you lol.

• TygranirTygranir Colordo Springs, COPosts: 741Member
    PS4 is more powerful hardware with a smaller price tag. Would you pay more for a ford focus when you can get a mustang for less?

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• TibernicuspaTibernicuspa Amherest, MAPosts: 1,198Member

That might be one of the most poorly written and factually incorrect articles I've ever seen. Wow.

And why is everyone pretending Titalfall is an exclusive? If its on more than one platform, it's not exclusive.

• NadiaNadia Canonsburg, PAPosts: 11,866Member Common
    Originally posted by Tibernicuspa

why is everyone pretending Titalfall is an exclusive? If its on more than one platform, it's not exclusive.

it won't be coming to PS4 -- for consoles, its exclusive to XBOX360 and XBOX1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime

• TygranirTygranir Colordo Springs, COPosts: 741Member
    Originally posted by Nadia

why is everyone pretending Titalfall is an exclusive? If its on more than one platform, it's not exclusive.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime

NVM, I R can't read

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• TibernicuspaTibernicuspa Amherest, MAPosts: 1,198Member
    Originally posted by Nadia

But it's coming to the PC, thus, not exclusive.