Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does this exist?

Is there an MMORPG out there that doesnt let you know the other players' level in PvP? To make combat more realistic and more intriguing. Players can get a general idea of a player's level by their equipment, but whether they are more or less powerful is all left to guesswork and/or reputation. This will make combat a more carefully chosen activity and allow for bluffing, conning, and overall wonder. I thought this would be a really cool implement to a fantasy-style MMORPG, but honestly, I'm hella new to this world of gaming. Anyways, thanks for any relevant replies! :)

Comments

• xDracxDrac Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Yes, try Lineage II. Hands down best Open World PVP ever.

Web & Graphic Design - www.xdrac.com

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Lineage 2, Ultima Online, EVE Online, and Puzzle Pirates are the ones that come to mind.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294

SWG pre cu used to be like that.

No levels.

Was exellent.

You can still play, just gotta google for 'SWG pre cu' .

• tatsaketatsake Member Posts: 2

Awesome. Thanks for all of the great replies everyone! I look forward to trying these out :).

I'm not gonna lie though, Lineage II is looking like a great game from what I can see. I'm eager to try it.