Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT in your own MMORPG history?

123457»

Comments

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

Doing the Dwarf quest in EQ with another guild of 50+ players attacking us the entire time and still finishing. Most of my greatest come from EQ since we could PvP while raiding. After you have experienced that things like WOW and a castle siege in DAOC or GW2 seem simplistic.

Maybe 2nd on the list was making it through a shadowbane keep siege without disconnecting double digit times~.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Cancelling my subscription to a game I had played daily for about 4 years when I found it no longer fun. The game doesn't matter. The cancellation of fun does.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • CthulhuPuffsCthulhuPuffs Member UncommonPosts: 368

My greatest accomplishment was finally stopping myself from pre-ordering and playing an MMO the day of release.

I know have the willpower to wait at least 3 months.

Bringer of Eternal Darkness and Despair, but also a Nutritious way to start your Morning.

Games Played: Too Many

• SerenexSerenex Member UncommonPosts: 126
    getting to level 2 in Aion

• meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344
    Playing Darkfall for more than 2 minutes without laughing hysterically.
  • ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    Umm... I didn't compare Rift to WoW for at least a week when I was subbing to it.
  • AlastiAlasti Member UncommonPosts: 287
    Originally posted by Justsomenoob

Lumping these off as "just a game" is outdated thinking imo.

Doing well in an online game and getting some sense of achievement for accomplishing something isn't much different than practicing and winning the big basketball or football game, or something.   

It's a hobby like anything else.

Well said!

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

Not many people at all will know what I'm talking about, but my greatest accomplishment was when I 5X FIVES my first The Wrath in The Realm Online.

Fire, Ice, Venom, Electric, Strength

Was a crazy item back in the early days.

• monochrome19monochrome19 Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Getting my felhunter in WoW. It took me probably 12hrs and it felt like a REAL quest.
  • CKPlayGameCKPlayGame Member UncommonPosts: 33

Making tuition $$ for a semester by playing Diablo 2

Writing bots and sell them and make college tuition $$  for another semester, and buy a new desktop, digital camera, new printer and run my own .com with that money too.

Keep making some spare change by playing WoW and even now with path of exile.

Finish WoW 5man heroic under 10 minutes consistently (I believe it was when lv70 or lv75 was max lv) and not skip any boss by training all mobs to bosses as a tank and was well known in the server because of that (tons of people msg me every time I got on. Most people finish them in 30~45 min)

Edit : Clarification/wording