Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Not so interested anymore

12346»

Comments

• RaquisRaquis hartenbosPosts: 536Member Common

I have difficulty finishing one character to level 50 cause of the boredom.

I should not have subscribed but ill buy FFXV.

• RictisRictis UnknownPosts: 1,231Member Uncommon
    I played FF, because it was FF and the games always look nice, animations too etc. I refused to sub after my initial game time was over. In my opinion there were just way too many design flaws to warrant a sub. Forcing players to re-level from 1 multiple times is shenanigans. That is just a lame excuse to hide lack of content, which the game is guilty for. I ran out of quests to do and was forced to grind out instances / dailies etc. I think the biggest issue with Final Fantasy is that it spent so much time making the game look good that their design team decided to just put features from previous games in a pot and hit blend without anticipating how it would all play out. I am also very annoyed at how they built their progression system for everything in the game. Horrible design choices, I think Square should take someone elses concept and just focus on workd/character/story design and let someone else make the gameplay design for them.
  • SilverchildSilverchild Grand-Mere, QCPosts: 118Member
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by Zhauric
    Originally posted by Foreverdream

[mod edit]

So, back on topic, yes 5 50's and soon another(non legacy player) Some may say i've burnt myself out but that isn't my fault, it's the games for not offering enough content. Running AK 8 times a week and doing coil once a week get's old. Don't  even want to get started on the 1-2-3 crafting.

At least the graphics are nice

I'm sorry but this is short of ridiculous. It is YOUR fault. You have to pace yourself. No way can any game developer know exactly how every single individual approach a game. No way are they going to have the resources to have an over abundant amount of endgame as well. That is just not logical. They work with real money and manpower. This isn't monopoly.

So yeah if you burn through a game to the point you have 5 50's (I don't even have freaking one yet nor my wife and she plays damn near every day) then that is a YOU problem. Quit blaming game developers when you play an obnoxious amount of time as if they are supposed to have this inifinite of cash and resources to deliver this never ending utopia of material one month into their launch. That is just freaking ridiculous.

It's frustrating hearing so many blame OP for loving the game and playing it. 

We cant blame the OP for loving the game.

BUT, its totally unreasonable to expect a themepark game to keep someone entertained if they play 12 hours a day for eternity. People seem to get this weird assumption that MMOs should deliver endless content. WIth themeparks MMO, its just not possible. Someone will ALWAYS run the content faster than the dev can release it. Is it a problem? Not really if the vast majority of players are "behind" (And this is the case here. the VAST majority of players arent even 50 yet. See the last month survey : Average level was less than 20 at the end of september.)

Heck, if  someone got 5 lvl50,I'd say they already got their money worth.

• TakooTakoo dallas, TXPosts: 149Member
    Originally posted by Wakygreek
    I played FF, because it was FF and the games always look nice, animations too etc. I refused to sub after my initial game time was over. In my opinion there were just way too many design flaws to warrant a sub. Forcing players to re-level from 1 multiple times is shenanigans. That is just a lame excuse to hide lack of content, which the game is guilty for. I ran out of quests to do and was forced to grind out instances / dailies etc. I think the biggest issue with Final Fantasy is that it spent so much time making the game look good that their design team decided to just put features from previous games in a pot and hit blend without anticipating how it would all play out. I am also very annoyed at how they built their progression system for everything in the game. Horrible design choices, I think Square should take someone elses concept and just focus on workd/character/story design and let someone else make the gameplay design for them.

I hate how they say the game is cross class... Its hardly cross class and I think the devs pulled something dirty by making me do 26 levels of a BLM for one freaking spell.. What a joke.. When people say cross class I think of being able to merge 2 difference classes and make my own hybrid.. Instead I get this crap where I have to level 20-40 levels to get one spell from a class.

• MagikrorriMMagikrorriM Binghamton, NYPosts: 176Member Uncommon
    If someone has 5 level 50s, odds are they were legacy.
  • TakooTakoo dallas, TXPosts: 149Member
    Originally posted by MagikrorriM
    If someone has 5 level 50s, odds are they were legacy.

Not true having a level 50 boosts your exp for new classes you level. So having a moogle cap for the first 10 levels and doing chain xp non stop gets you to level 10 in like an hour. Then you fate party and you can get to 30 in a few hours. Id say you can get a level 50 combat class in 12-18 hours of play time.  So if a play decided not to focus at all on end game and just level classes they could max out all 50s in this time.

You can level crafting really fast if you have money.

12346»