Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KingsIsle Entertaiment Improving!

ArduArdu Member CommonPosts: 55

After all the bad publicity, KingsIsle Entertainment have improve. We starting to see a better company that listens to their customers. 

I apologize for the bad publicity but as a long time player I was very disappointed to see where the company was heading. They seem to be heading into the same direction as Electronic Arts.

No more loot packs have been release, instead the company now offers micro-transaction items that are fair to all players. Affordable and best of all those items do not effect nor give unfair advantages.

Last update was very creative; new dynamic events and a better PvP system. Wizard101 is a great game, very unique and enjoyable MMO. 

Thanks for listening and kudos to KingsIsle Entertainment! Keep up the great work!

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Originally posted by Ardu

After all the bad publicity, KingsIsle Entertainment have improve. We starting to see a better company that listens to their customers. 

I apologize for the bad publicity but as a long time player I was very disappointed to see where the company was heading. They seem to be heading into the same direction as Electronic Arts.

No more loot packs have been release, instead the company now offers micro-transaction items that are fair to all players. Affordable and best of all those items do not effect nor give unfair advantages.

Last update was very creative; new dynamic events and a better PvP system. Wizard101 is a great game, very unique and enjoyable MMO. 

Thanks for listening and kudos to KingsIsle Entertainment! Keep up the great work!

Umm not sure what you are talking about.  The only thing to support your position is the player base is down.  However it appears the ratio of complaints versus the player base is slightly higher.

• Alexandercool535123Alexandercool535123 Member CommonPosts: 3
    Originally posted by Deleted User

Kingsisle can improve wizard101 by allowing all wizards how are level 20 or higher to get free access to Grizzleheim. Kingsisle also need to make quests for level 20 wizards.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Since OP's original post KingsIsle has 'improved' the game by introducing PvP tournaments. Those who are paying KingsIsle subscription fees for Wizard101 will have to pay only about 0.5$/tournament in addition to the sub fee they are already paying in order to participate and compete for the best available PvP loot.

Originally posted by Alexandercool535123
    Kingsisle can improve wizard101 by allowing all wizards how are level 20 or higher to get free access to Grizzleheim. Kingsisle also need to make quests for level 20 wizards.

???

There are so many quests at Krokotopia + Marleybone + Grizzleheim, that as far as I know it's impossible to run out of quests at level 20.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Vrika

Since OP's original post KingsIsle has 'improved' the game by introducing PvP tournaments. Those who are paying KingsIsle subscription fees for Wizard101 will have to pay only about 0,5$/tournament in addition to the sub fee they are already playing in order to participate and compete for the best available PvP loot.

Someone explain that number to me.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

Originally posted by Loktofeit

Since OP's original post KingsIsle has 'improved' the game by introducing PvP tournaments. Those who are paying KingsIsle subscription fees for Wizard101 will have to pay only about 0,5$/tournament in addition to the sub fee they are already playing in order to participate and compete for the best available PvP loot.

Sorry, 0.5$, or 50 cents.

In Finnish comma is used to mark decimals, and sometimes I forget to use period instead of comma when writing in English.

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667

Only the U.S., Canada, and Mexico use a period to signify a decimal.  The rest of the world Including the United Kingdom use the comma.  Dates are formatted as DD-MM-YYYY, and the letter is pronounced Zed, not Zee.  People in the U.S. speak American, not English, comprendes?

[editor's note: the use of comprendes is to signify that things are changing, and does not imply my ancestry.]

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Torvaldr

I believe that would be 50 cents. In some cultures the comma is used to denote the decimal place. In the US (and cultures using similar notation) it would read

only about 0.5$/tournament

I could be wrong though. I'm basing that on database work I do in my job and reading through different collation and cultural character differences.

Cool, thanks. The combination of the comma, single digit after it and the placement of the $ made it kinda hard to figure out. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Alexandercool535123Alexandercool535123 Member CommonPosts: 3
    Originally posted by Deleted User

The kingsisle entertainment should improve the game by allowing wizards to learn rank 3, 4, 5 gardening spells without having to go to a crowns area. Kingsisle should also make new quests for November 2013.