Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newbie asks : where is everyone ?

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

After playing in the beta. I finaly have time to invest in Age of Wushu.

I created character on i think blue dragon server. And to my shock , there is nobody around !?

In beta the place was packed, people standing on top of each other, and here there is nobody.

So, what happened ? Game abandoned , or simply nobody new in starter areas ?

In any case I need advice :

What server seems to be most populated ?

Should I play Wushu or Wulin (I am in europe) ?

Comments

• ForeverdreamForeverdream Member UncommonPosts: 141

bcbully can probably answer this for ya, i played when they opend a bunch of new servers and mmorpg was advertising hard for it. wasn't a bad game, just couldn't get into it. really wish the graphics were better. Not that graphics matter, but if it was just a little better on the fidelity scale i'd probably stuck around a little bit longer.

Bluedragon is an older server, suprised you don't see many folk, i think i played on red phoenix, it was packed everywhere

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600

It seems like a lot of the players have abandoned the game. A lot of people said the same thing, they just couldn't get into it, a lot of the systems were overcomplicated and so much poor translating drove people away. Also little being done about gold selling spam drove off a lot of people too.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Person above, that was what happened to you. The FFAR crowd didnt stick around either ;)

OP, BlueDragon, GoldenKiren (new server) or WhiteTiger. You are not going to see as many people in the starter areas as you did. The Steam greenlight will probably came late next month with the winter content update though. 

I would probably say stay on BlueDragon. It's the most advanced server.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • SaintGrayeSaintGraye Member UncommonPosts: 109
    Veteran answers: playing better games.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    It's a niche within a niche.  I wouldn't expect to much out of the game, but hey at least it's f2p.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Lots of players around on White Lotus in Wulin if you're looking for more people!

edit: Also, if you're Europe I'd recommend going for Age of Wulin. The events and wars etc will be in your timezone, they will be very hard to do if you play on the US servers.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!