Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Guild Wars 2: Tower of Nightmares - Waiting to Catch Us Napping?

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Last week, ArenaNet announced the title of the next Guild Wars 2 update: Tower of Nightmares. Seemingly just in time for Halloween, we have a few speculative thoughts to share about what we might see in Tower of Nightmares. See if you agree before leaving your thoughts in the comments.

While the Halloween event itself failed to impress, perhaps an interesting Living Story event will make things better. The best part is, it seems this event is going to be creepy. The Krait have been an amazing race to fight against since the original games, but they were never put in the spotlight. It seems that now is their time to shine, or in this case glow. The Krait have constructed what looks like a massive tower that hides a great evil. Perhaps they have found dark magics in a new type of plant. It's too early to tell now, but the effects this evil has on the Krait appears to transform them into something more powerful.

Read more of David North's Guild Wars 2: Tower of Nightmares - Waiting to Catch Us Napping?

What could cause the Krait to undergo this strange transformation?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    My character is parked at the shadow in Kessix Hills just waiting for this.

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

This does look pretty good.

Halloween should have been better, though it does give the devs a break from this crazy schedule. I'd like to see if anything different happens on the 31st, though.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• neurojameneurojame Member Posts: 26

I'm excited for this content, and only I know what the Krait are transforming into....

Sleestaks!!

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001
    Originally posted by neurojame

I'm excited for this content, and only I know what the Krait are transforming into....

Sleestaks!!

Only if they make the original sound.  

• cgniuscgnius Member Posts: 18
    My imagination is running wild at the possibilities that this update would bring, but I have a bad feeling that it'll be a bit of a let down