Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Haunted Halloween Open House

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,585MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Players dying to know how the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot plays and who have been unlucky in closed beta selection, will want to queue up for the just-announced Halloween Open House event. From now through November 3rd, players have free reign to plunder their way through the game.

Halloween themes and costumes are now available for a limited time and spooky Halloween themed castles have been created for players to test their skills on. New customization options for players include a glowing pumpkin head, bat winged headgear and fun costumes to dress your looters in. The exclusive Bat Wings will be granted to every player joining the Haunted Open House!

Players will be challenged by the Mage, The Earl of Evilosity, to complete a series of activities to bring mayhem and spread evil through the kingdom of Opulencia. Successful players shall be rewarded with more swag of horrible horror! Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheMightyQuestForEpicLoot or our website every day for more information and new challenges!

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• knightauditknightaudit Victoria, BCPosts: 255Member Uncommon
    When I first read this I had to think .. Is this a joke.. Mighty Quest?? The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot???/ REALY ... too funny .. A game that makes fun of the average mmo game out there. Now the objective of the game is to do what everyone has done for years ... Horde weath and get all the best goodies ... may have to check this out.
  • stygianapothstygianapoth Oakwood, GAPosts: 183Member
    game freezes at ubisoft logo... good job, can't play.
  • EndoRobotoEndoRoboto Silverdale, WAPosts: 275Member
    ^ There are an ungodly combination of hardware setups. If u would be so kind as to report that to their forums, it'll be a lot more helpful than complaining to people who don't care.
  • stygianapothstygianapoth Oakwood, GAPosts: 183Member

thank you for assuming things in my post. there is no need to act like that. and of course you don't care but i'll let others know:

i played open house months ago and it worked fine. now it doesn't. now please go back to your hate-filled world and post on other threads with your attitude, i am sure you will make many friends.

edit: and i DID post on their forums and my thread was promptly deleted without a reason given. i think i can conclude that this is not the game for me.

• HappyThoughtsHappyThoughts Thunderdome, LAPosts: 22Member
    Originally posted by stygianapoth

thank you for assuming things in my post. there is no need to act like that. and of course you don't care but i'll let others know:

i played open house months ago and it worked fine. now it doesn't. now please go back to your hate-filled world and post on other threads with your attitude, i am sure you will make many friends.

edit: and i DID post on their forums and my thread was promptly deleted without a reason given. i think i can conclude that this is not the game for me.

What do you expect when you come onto a site and QQ that you cant play.  Is mmorpg.com supposed to find you a tech dude and fix your problem?  Get real, your post is trash and so is your attitude.