Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This new balance patch is really awesome.

LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

AV really nailed it with this patch.

If you left the game due to perceived pvp imbalances and short time to kill, now is the time to come back.

The game has gotten a lot better with this patch. Fights last a lot longer and are more fun.

The game feels a lot more balanced now. :)

Comments

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Yesterday I was watching the 3vs3 tournament.  I can already see a more diverse make up of the group.  This is all due to the balancing patch.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

I wont resub today, but i now believe that claus can save the game. He sounds like the only one who knows what we really want and he is listening. In his own forum, he said that he was not there during the debut of DF UW and it's only recently that we are hearing about him. He sounds a lot more experienced than the others too.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

I wont resub today, but i now believe that claus can save the game. He sounds like the only one who knows what we really want and he is listening. In his own forum, he said that he was not there during the debut of DF UW and it's only recently that we are hearing about him. He sounds a lot more experienced than the others too.

Ah the new DF myth, that Claus has been away ....

Even if that has been true, why they didnt announced him leaving ? How can you trust a company you don't even know who of the team pretend to work for them and listed under staff, working or doens't work ?

All he does btw is justifying the bad execution on DF:UW. Excuses and more excuses and more excuses.

"Well I am right here, so yes we are listening. Look, I don't know all the reasons for why this or that wasn't done, but I am sure the reasons were good, and that they had to do with resources or time, or maybe some design goals have changed."  Claus

its a last ditch effort to grab some money untill the shutdown.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Raiden, get a life.

Seriously move on with your life and find something other than trolling Darkfall that you enjoy.

You'll be so much happier.