Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Terminus is always continuing to grow larger and improve, be a part of the legend in the making today!

• Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    Just look around at all our awesome members you wont be able to find a more fun, skilled, diverse group of people to play with. We have everything from PVE to PVP to those like me who enjoy farming to help get their Guildies geared and make sure everyone has what they need!!!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Nara- Head of Recruitment
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Terminus has everything you want in a guild! Don't believe me? Ask away and see what we have to offer that could possibly be better than other guilds! Shy? Send me a PM and I will answer any and all questions you have!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    we are still looking for members come check us out

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • NecrotekNecrotek Member Posts: 23
    Idk what kind of question this is. To apply or not to apply, only one answer. Apply, durr, cause if you apply now you received a NON TANGIBLE COOKIE! Oh yes, it is loads of non existent deliciousness. Join now

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website|Join Us!
    Necrotech - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    Originally posted by Unseenkilla
    If you would like to join the number one guild on whatever server we play, this is the guild for you! Only serious applicants please!

Had me in fits this one and you have so much cred on here with seven post...Legend mate your a legend.

Asbo

• Hornytoad1Hornytoad1 Member Posts: 2
    The ability mechanics video only made things worse as far as waiting for the game.  So excited for this game to come out.  If your just as excited stop by and check us out.

Terminus
    Toad Prospect of Terminus
    Join us!....I had something really good to post but completely forgot what it was....damn!.....Oh well! Join Terminus and lets have fun killing EVERYTHING >=)

Terminus
  • RabkcaRabkca Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by LG_Exiled
    Join us!....I had something really good to post but completely forgot what it was....damn!.....Oh well! Join Terminus and lets have fun killing EVERYTHING >=)

Lies! He remembers...he always remembers!  He's just too busy daydreaming about killing EVERYTHING!

Terminus
    Rabkca - Legionnaire
    Our recruitment Thread

Come join us... become... one of us... one of us...

Can I persuade you with... wafflez? That's right! Along with a great community you get wafflez!

• SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    give us a look you may like what you see

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • RonarkRonark Member Posts: 13

Looking for a place to start hang out before release? Check out Terminus! We're always accepting new members.

Terminus
    Ronark - Legionnaire of Terminus
    "The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it."
  • NecrotekNecrotek Member Posts: 23
    We got beer, cupcake, cookies and oh yes, epic loot. What more do you want? Apply NOW!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website|Join Us!
    Necrotech - Legionnaire of Terminus
    If you want a guild that is going to be active then Terminus is the place to be! We have weekly activity nights (and in some cases 2 a week) and the winner get some pretty awesome prizes. Ranging from sweet ass LG merch to video games! Apply today and start your membership with the right guild!

Terminus
  • GhostkaliGhostkali Member UncommonPosts: 10

Terminus
    Ghostkali
    Inner Sanctum Rep / Head of Activity
  • Zeo_XelZeo_Xel Member Posts: 17
    I'm a new recruit and those guys already make me feel at home! 

Terminus
    Zeo Xel - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • NadraxesNadraxes Member Posts: 7

While we wait for the game we are allready forging great bonds between our members and by playing other games together we get a feel for eachothers gameplay style. In this way we also learn how best to work together to achieve the more difficult goals and be in the best shape possible when we hit the ground on Nexus running at high velocity.

Zeo is also a customer at The *NEW* Dancing Aurin, our open RP tavern that you can find in the guest section of our forums. Feel free to visit but mind the signs at the door. Aurin dancers are also welcomed, but keep in mind that the tavern is on Dominion grounds and mostly frequented by Dominion members.

kind regards,

Nadraxes 

Legend Gaming
    Nadraxes
    Yes, the tavern in our forums has picked up quite a bit! Come and visit us and show us your characters personality =)

Terminus
    Legend Gaming has finally for the first time ever, consolidated the entire community! You can now find ALL 3 chapters on 1 forum! Come visit us today and apply for Terminus!

Terminus
  • Corth_OrbitalCorth_Orbital Member Posts: 14
    Terminus is AWESOME.  If you think you have what it takes...then come check out an amazing community.

Terminus
    Corth Orbital - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Tonight we are holding another LG Game night.. all members are welcome and anyone who is interested in checking us out shouldn't hesitate to. We will be playing Warlight and if that's not your thing, that's okay ill also have a game of Pretend your XYZZY (aka. cards against humanity) going for those that want to laugh none stop all night!!

Terminus
    Terminus is an amazing community that is part of an even bigger and more amazing community, if you think you have what it takes come join the ranks!

come check us out we always have someone around to talk to and activities going on!!!

Terminus
    Terminus is getting stronger by the day! Join today and begin your journey in Nexus!

Terminus
    Come check out Terminus where you will be part of the bigger Picture we are not just an amazing and active pre-release guild we are a sub chapter of Legend Gaming, a well establish,well organized, and over all great group of gamers who have created an amazing home and atmosphere that you can thrive in!! All you have to do is apply!!

Terminus
This discussion has been closed.