Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halloween Event in AoC!!

DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/celebrate_halloween_with_all_new_event

yeah!! Guess I´m going for some trick ´n treatin´  in AoC

Comments

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Good stuff :)

The Ultimate Breakdown

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Originally posted by DaSpack
    Good stuff :)

haha that was fun, slashed the Chieftain of the first mission right on the spooky altar. Should have made a screenshot, looked epic

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Loving this event, love the vanity items, love the bathed in blood potions, love the difficulty and story.

Been having alot of fun with this event, more so than any other halloween event this year in any other game at this point, very well done. Not just cheap easy minigames, actual story driven content that really gets you back into the flow of stuff and people are being really nice and helpful, reminds me of the old vanilla days.

• ravencultravencult Member UncommonPosts: 17
    The event was really enjoyable with some interesting rewards.

errrm what´s the bathed in blood spell doing? it has 30min cooldown, what is the effect? only got one yet

edit: ahh gets your skin red with blood, nice!!

OMG there was a second event, started with the spirit one which was part of last Halloween even which I missed, now the NEW ONE was even more amazing, LOVED the werewolve story mission chain (starting with the quest giver in Conarch village in the building near the tradepost), that was awesome and tons of cool new loot!!! Capes, costumes, a pet.. NICE I got lucky 

and hahaha some references to the Secret World included :D

haven´t we met before? On Solomons Island perhaps??

more loot!

Full moon over Conarch village.. werewolve shlashing time!

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by DocBrody

OMG there was a second event, started with the spirit one which was part of last Halloween even which I missed, now the NEW ONE was even more amazing, LOVED the werewolve story mission chain (starting with the quest giver in Conarch village in the building near the tradepost), that was awesome and tons of cool new loot!!! Capes, costumes, a pet.. NICE I got lucky 

Yeah man, love the new cloak with the werewolf hands, very epic.

Funny thing is when I first got to the spirit wolf to clean my blood of the disease I had just used my last health potion and man oh man do you need then for that battle lol, very fun and epic battle. Anyone going better take potions, but you can port out and return to the shaman thankfully.