Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Warhammer 40.000: Eternal Crusade: Ork Newsletter Released

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,596MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Fans looking forward to playing Orks in Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade will want to check out Boss Grok Deffkrump's newsletter, written in the fine language of the bombastic race.

DEV UPDATE

As dose of you wot lissen to da birdie-talk might know, da Eternal Kroosade Devboyz iz play-krumpin’ every week now wiv da ‘umies versus da spikey Chaos lads. Dey is doin’ lots of choppa an’ dakka and stuff, an’ fightin’ each uvva again an’ again, makin’ sure da game is proper balanced an’ dat. Dey better be good, dem ‘umies and spikey ladz, cos us Boyz is gonna be comin’ for ‘em soon.

I talked wiv dat 'umie, Ghozland, and ‘e sayz dat da game is gettin’ proper good. 

Read more of the Ork Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade newsletter.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• ssrasmussenssrasmussen GludPosts: 3Member

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to this Warhammer title, end of 2015 release. Lets try to keep the hype down this time..... WAAAGH!!!

• morbuskabismorbuskabis RodonPosts: 290Member
    Every Warhammer MMO so far was a let down, so I can keep my hype down. And I sure as hell won't pre order this game. If its get a good rep. I might buy it.

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• AtohAtoh Dearborn, MIPosts: 107Member Uncommon

I honestly don't know what was better, the Ork version or the english version.  My high hopes for this game come entirely from how whole-heartedly the Dev team has embraced the lore.

• HappyThoughtsHappyThoughts Thunderdome, LAPosts: 22Member
    Originally posted by ssrasmussen

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to this Warhammer title, end of 2015 release. Lets try to keep the hype down this time..... WAAAGH!!!

The only person you have to worry about is yourself.  If you have fallen victim to this imaginary "hype train" it is your own fault for having unrealistic expectations.