Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New FFXIV Fansite

Hello Everyone,

I hope this isn't too out of place posting this, but figured I'd try and spread the word to as many outlets as I can.

Final Fantasy Horizon | FFXIV ARR Site

Horizon is a new community/fansite, whose main goal is to bring together FFXIV fans and develop a strong community. Anyone looking to be part of something new, this will be up your alley.  The site is a reincarnated version from back in 2001, when it was a community for Final Fantasy in general. While centered around FFXIV, we encourage fans of the series to join too as we will be covering future installments in the franchise.

Right now we are rather small, but are hoping to change that in the coming months.

Here is what we have to offer right now:

• Forums with a strong base. We also have two themes designed, with more to come.
  • Gear Database:  I took a different approach with this, and wanted to display gear where you could easily compare it to other gear of similar levels. Crafting, NPC and dungeon information is included with some HQ data. We are currently working on crafting gear and recipes. This will be expanded and updated constantly.
  • User submitted guides: Anyone wishing to help the site can easily, by submitting their own guide. A good way to help out the community!
  • User Galleries: Every user can create their own image albums, with no limits.
  • Latest News and Updates
  • Organized Master List of Developer Posts straight from the forums.
So come by and check us out! As always, I'm open to feedback and suggestions.

Comments

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Good luck on your new site.
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

very nice site. will b using this often.

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

Tell you what it looks really good...  Loving the art style of it, very easy on the eye..

I'll sign up later after work...

• brian80brian80 Member Posts: 4

Thanks for the comments!

A couple of updates: I've moved the site to a new domain, the OP link is updated.

I also put together some guides for Class Hunting Logs.