Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reincarnation reincarnated

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/427649-Reincarnation-reincarnated#post5128579

With Update 20, DDO will be rolling out four Hearts of Wood for reincarnation of your characters. Heroic True Reincarnation (which you already know as ‘TR’), Iconic True Reincarnation, Epic Reincarnation, and Lesser Reincarnation.

Changes to Reincarnation

(goto link for wall of text)

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404

I dunno why they just don't unplug the hamsters if they wanna get rid of people?

Massively covers Occupy Stormreach!   Link

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Asm0deus

Massively covers Occupy Stormreach!   Link

from that link

The change has stirred unrest in the Dungeons and Dragons Online community, resulting in high-profile, multi-page forum threads along with the in-game sit-in that has now lasted for over 24 hours. The sit-in is currently focused on the Wayfinder server; dozens of players now occupy the city of Stormreach under the guild tag "Update Twenty Killed Me."

According to the DDO forum's dev tracker, no Turbine employee has offered a response to any of the protest threads.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Turbine gives a lukewarm response

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/10/22/turbine-addresses-ddo-true-heart-controversy/

"The prices on Lamannia are not final," Senior Producer Erik Boyer wrote. "Inspired by the Lamannia feedback, the Heroic Heart of Wood will be greatly reduced from the price displayed in the bartershop today. We'll be looking at your additional feedback and how players play through sagas, and adjust the costs appropriately. We expect the average player to, upon reaching the minimum level requirement, spend additional hours to obtain a Heart of Wood –- but never hundreds of hours.