Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Very nice Skyrim Video: At Home!(In case you missed it:) )

ClassicstarClassicstar rotjeknorPosts: 2,690Member

MB:MSI Z97XPOWER AC
CPU:Intell Icore7 4790k
GPU:MSI 2x AMD 290X
MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
PSU:Corsair AX1200i
OS:Windows 8.1 64bit)not yet sure i upgrade to windows 10 need to know alot more with integrated cloud and other maybe spy stuff)

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,462Member Uncommon
    Thank you this was awesome.
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Auburn, INPosts: 991Member Uncommon
    Great vid!  Thanks for the link.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

• NavahlNavahl Statesville, NCPosts: 1Member
    Damn that Video was bad ass,  Think I might have to start playing skyrim  again cause of it. Well that and its a great freakin game lol
  • flizzerflizzer Manchester, NHPosts: 1,550Member Uncommon
    Nicely done!   I'm about 100 hrs in to Skyrim but recently took a break to play Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City since GFWL was just removed from those games.  Now I am thinking I need to get back in to Skyrim!  Love the mods  you are using also.
  • ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 7,906Member Uncommon

Very nice!

It is surely a great thing that Skyrim inspired so much creativity, and it's why I prefer such open RPGs over any too linear Bioware-quest tunnels. ^^

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• ClassicstarClassicstar rotjeknorPosts: 2,690Member

I myself have a heavly modded ENB game and you won't reconize Skyrim anymore if you compare it to vanilla.

Realvision+HRK-CoT-RLO to name a few mods ive installed plus many immersive hardcore mods like http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19281/?

MB:MSI Z97XPOWER AC
    CPU:Intell Icore7 4790k
    GPU:MSI 2x AMD 290X
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i
    OS:Windows 8.1 64bit)not yet sure i upgrade to windows 10 need to know alot more with integrated cloud and other maybe spy stuff)

• Effin_RabbitEffin_Rabbit Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 773Member Uncommon
    Kudos
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,787Member Uncommon
    amazing video. A total different experience from the Vanilla game. The modding community has made this game the justice we will never get out of TESO.