Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth coming back to?

joerockshahajoerockshaha Member UncommonPosts: 73

Hey so I was a little curious as to what everyone thought about this game because im thinking about coming back. I haven't played since a month after its release due to lack of content (ik its stupid and silly but part of me wanted to wait for more and over time I forgot about it), I also stopped playing because at the time I could barely find anyone to do dungeons with (Maybe because I was on a low pop server, I don't recall). So I ask all of you is it worth it to come back.

P.S: Yes I am aware its free to play

Edit: Forgot to ask but is it still a good game to play even if you do not have a lot of time to play it? I'm caught up in college, clubs, and teaching at my MMA gym.

Comments

• BeastnBeastn Member UncommonPosts: 111
    there is an absolute ton of different things too do...rifts, hunt rifts, 10 and 20 man raids, experts, cchronicles, zone events, dailies, crafting, housing, pvp, etc... and it's free, and the pop is good, at any given time there are over 30 people online in my guild along
  • BeastnBeastn Member UncommonPosts: 111
    it's not like kissing my sister... it's not that hot
  • Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

If your only issue was lack of content I don't see any reason not to come back and try it out again as they have added a bunch of content. The game still plays like you are walking through molasses though.

• tristanryantristanryan Member Posts: 233

Not really. Such a shallow game. (imo)

It also advertises itself on all of these different builds and ways you can create your character. You get to endgame and only a handful are effective.

• VondrexVondrex Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Originally posted by Beastn
    it's not like kissing my sister... it's not that hot

I wish...wait that's creepy.

• johnnorttijohnnortti Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by tristanryan

Not really. Such a shallow game. (imo)

It also advertises itself on all of these different builds and ways you can create your character. You get to endgame and only a handful are effective.

100% right, basically just 4 dps builds, one for each class for most of the fights. The grind is horrible at end game also.