Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

[TR] [Connery] - The Opposition Force - Military Realism Outfit

1235»

Comments

• RickyCRickyC Houston, TXPosts: 10Member
    Join us and see how much fun u can have but at the same time we are serious .
  • KoolKatzKoolKatz HararePosts: 7Member

“I joined OP4 a couple of weeks ago, and now ALL the Terrain Republic babes want to man my turret …” – Overheard Conversation

Join the ranks of OP4 and take your gaming experience to new heights! 

• trued_2trued_2 Glencoe, MNPosts: 12Member
    Please keep in mind that The Opposition Force does not care about you gender,religion, sexuality, or race. You can join us as long as you have a Mic and are older than 18, and can play regularly (there are exceptions to this if real life dictates it.)
  • FrithjofFrithjof Waldo, WIPosts: 10Member
    Join up and truly become a better player
  • DeivosDeivos Posts: 3,521Member Epic
    Originally posted by trued_2
    Please keep in mind that The Opposition Force does not care about you gender,religion, sexuality, or race. You can join us as long as you have a Mic and are older than 18, and can play regularly (there are exceptions to this if real life dictates it.)

What if you're a Vanu? o_o

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• mrpurplecamrpurpleca Santa Barbara, CAPosts: 9Member
    OP4 -where hearing "We're outnumbered 4 to 1!" over voice chat means that the fight just got interesting!
    Guys Come to Our TEAMSPEAK ( ts3.digitalthemepark.com:9988) Talk to US First..
    Tired of seeing a base taken while a dozen people hang out inside the spawn? I was!

So I joined OP4! Tactics and training to make you a better player!
    well, read the OP and if your interested, click the links.
    We Want The Best And Will Teach u to be the best Join us ...
    Tactics were created for a reason. Why not learn to use them? Join OP4!
    Want to fight as part of a team instead of part of a mob? Maybe you have what it takes to join OP4! http://the-op4.enjin.com/recruitment
    If you don't have an outfit you might as well go play halo. Dont like halo? Join The OP4

Tactics: you need dis!

Join OP4! http://the-op4.enjin.com/recruitment
  • KoolKatzKoolKatz HararePosts: 7Member
    OP4, join and play among the best!
1235»