Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest Next: Start Your Engines! Beta Sign Ups Begin for ALL Regions

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans of EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next: Landmark will want to head to the links below to sign up for each game's beta test. All regions will have the opportunity to take part in one, or both, of the upcoming SOE titles. Previously regions outside NA had not bee officially cleared for sign up.

We know you’re all as excited about Beta plans for EQNL as we are, so we wanted to make sure everyone was on the right lists! Since we are delivering an entirely new and unique approach to MMO game design and development with EverQuest Next Landmark, andgiven that SOE’s Player Studio program is one of the cornerstones of EverQuest Next Landmark, SOE will directly manage EQNL and Player Studio for all regions.

So, where do I sign up for Beta?

EverQuest Next Landmark Beta:

All Players (EU, NA and all other regions) – sign up here: https://www.everquestnext.com/beta-registration

For EverQuest Next Beta, EU customers – sign up here:www.everquestnext.eu, www.everquestnext.co.uk or www.everquest-next.de

NA and all other regions – sign up here: https://www.everquestnext.com/beta-registration

Source: EverQuest Next forum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ZedNeptuneZedNeptune Member Posts: 2
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in?
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Apparently I signed up a while ago. Sweet.
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    That was easy. Type in station account info click button. After dealing with Square Enix and the hoops they had me jumping through I was delighted and wondering if that was all I had to do lol.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• CacolacoCacolaco Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Hasn't that been there for a while? I signed up right after their big presentation....

I'm just waiting for a F2P overhyped sandbox WoW clone with full PVP, epic raid bosses, instanced group content, and Crysis-quality graphics to come out. That, or something fun.

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Originally posted by Cacolaco
    Hasn't that been there for a while? I signed up right after their big presentation....

Yup, me too... Not sure why the info is here now...

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't beta signups been ongoing since right after SOE Live?  Because I remember signing up then.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Storm_Cloud

Originally posted by azzamasin
    Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't beta signups been ongoing since right after SOE Live?  Because I remember signing up then.

Only for the U.S. and Canada

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DaranarDaranar Member UncommonPosts: 392

OP:

Originally posted by SBFord

Fans of EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next: Landmark will want to head to the links below to sign up for each game's beta test. All regions will have the opportunity to take part in one, or both, of the upcoming SOE titles. Previously regions outside NA had not bee officially cleared for sign up.

Gotta love people who don't read OP before commenting....

If I want a world in which people can purchase success and power with cash, I'll play Real Life. Keep Virtual Worlds Virtual!

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Originally posted by Daranar

OP:

LOL actually susie removed some earlier posts and changed her post when some of us pointed out earlier she didnt read her source before she posted it incorrectly. 

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by psiic
    Originally posted by Daranar

OP:

LOL actually susie removed some earlier posts and changed her post when some of us pointed out earlier she didnt read her source before she posted it incorrectly. 

Those edits were done about 3 - 4 hours before the comments were posted

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • CreepxCreepx Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I'm from EU and i've signed up while other regions were not cleared, should i keep my account or should i make a new one now and sign up with it ? 
  • MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    I was able to sign up back when the SOE Live event happened.  I didn't know they turned it off after that.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Originally posted by Vivasvan
    I've given up on free to play games. The whole experience is that your walking around in a cash shop rather than an immersive world.

"Welcome adventurer to enter oasis of marr it will cost you $10..journey well"

"To progress a weapon with gem relics will aid you-$2 click here"

That's not the type of Norrath I remember or want to experience at all. It would be nice of they announced the model they will use as a sub model would be welcome. Not F2P only.

hopefully it will not be like that

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    I've given up on free to play games. The whole experience is that your walking around in a cash shop rather than an immersive world.

That's not the type of Norrath I remember or want to experience at all. It would be nice of they announced the model they will use as a sub model would be welcome. Not F2P only.

I am hoping they will have a p2p server as well would be nice.

• burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
    I live in AUS and was able to sign up during SOE live, so I too am wondering whats so special now? 
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

This is all nice and good, unless you reside in a P7S controlled place.. Their Beta sign up page is not active as far as i can see..

Oh well.. I can always aim for the Landmark beta.

This have been a good conversation

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    I've already signed up months ago. I thought so. Not sure why they are advertising this again like it's new. Maybe they didn't get enough the first round?

Joined - July 2004

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581
    I would like to  get my hands on this pretty game, it be everything that i wanted on an online game.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Proshitbensat ... yuck
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344

I signed up for  beta long time ago.......?

• shassshass Member UncommonPosts: 107
    No thanks. I'm not the target audience for this game since I lost my milk teeth.
  • KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

I agree. I suspect $OE will offer a tiered subscription plan (Smed can't give up on sub monies), but the cash shop will be in the players' faces big time. I am thinking the cash shop will crush the sandbox-y flavor of the game.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Sweet.  Signed up after the big sony reveal.

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• SkaldirSkaldir Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I already signed up over a month ago on the EU site, not sure what's so special here.
  • ShadowVlicanShadowVlican Member UncommonPosts: 158
    sweet, signed up