Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG you got Hearthstone beta keys?

expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Come on MMORPG we all know you got 1000’s of Beta keys, stop giving them to friends and family you big meanies.  I am going to watch the new series of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D until I get one, do you really want to be put me through such pain and torture?  Power rangers has better acting and production value, on your heads be it – I might have to report you to European court of human rights if you make me do this.

Comments

• Gasper777Gasper777 Member Posts: 6
    I read on reddit that they got some.  been camping their page for the last 2 days hoping to see them on here =P.  Always had good luck with keys from MMORPG.  here is to hoping!
  • spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Originally posted by expresso

Come on MMORPG we all know you got 1000’s of Beta keys, stop giving them to friends and family you big meanies.  I am going to watch the new series of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D until I get one, do you really want to be put me through such pain and torture?  Power rangers has better acting and production value, on your heads be it – I might have to report you to European court of human rights if you make me do this.

You think you're bored? I just watched Reign of Fire on the Y-Tubes because I literally couldn't find anything else to watch. My god but that was a god awful movie! If only we had some Hearthstone beta keys!!!!...............Joking aside this site normally hooks us up with keys for most things. I am sure they will if there are any to be had.

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351
    Blizzard have made such a hash of distributing beta keys so far, so many minor websites have been giving them away or getting hacked and losing them, im amazed MMORPG.com hasn't had any to give away yet.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by spookydom

You think you're bored? I just watched Reign of Fire on the Y-Tubes because I literally couldn't find anything else to watch. My god but that was a god awful movie!

if you have netflix - Arrow series (based on Green Arrow) is great stuff

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Originally posted by Zinzan
    Blizzard have made such a hash of distributing beta keys so far, so many minor websites have been giving them away or getting hacked and losing them, im amazed MMORPG.com hasn't had any to give away yet.

Well they only opened this forum this week AFAIK so maybe there is something in the works.

• ArmagedonaArmagedona Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Really hope i will get in line for a key before they get collected in the first minute :D
  • vipersilvervipersilver Member Posts: 3

Please slide a key my way!

my buddy just told me today he got in and how insanely fun it is :(

last week were talking about it and how his friends got in and how sad we both were that we couldn't play! >_<

• citan79citan79 Member UncommonPosts: 86
    I have a beta key..but im not planning using it. 

:o

well I can assure you that if you plant it, it wont grow into a full grown beta

*fluffs citan79's pillow*

much fluffier now citan, much fluffier... :)

• LucituZLucituZ Member UncommonPosts: 2
    pls mmorpg.com give us dem keys !
  • UnbequemUnbequem Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Yes Team, give us pls a Key :-)
    Let's stage a sit in!.... no wait, that's what they wont... I am on to you MMORPG, you're in cahoots with the lizard people using hearthstone beta keys as a way to control the population, yes, yes it all comes together at last.
  • paulp146paulp146 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    The silence...... Do the mods not speak to the members on this site or image
  • NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by paulp146

This forum has 5 topics... I doubt it's a priority of theirs.  Either way Mods rarely reply on site related things unless needed.

For the record I don't need a key and think they shouldn't give them out either.  There are enough bads as it is.  I haven't had a close game in my first 5 and I wasn't one of those people who watched streams or did practice arena decks.

Originally posted by NetSage
    Originally posted by paulp146

This forum has 5 topics... I doubt it's a priority of theirs.  Either way Mods rarely reply on site related things unless needed.

For the record I don't need a key and think they shouldn't give them out either.  There are enough bads as it is.  I haven't had a close game in my first 5 and I wasn't one of those people who watched streams or did practice arena decks.

I don't understand this logic at all. Do you think MMORPG giving out keys would lead to more bad players? A lot of people are actually BETA TESTING, you know, what you are meant to be doing? Trying out card combos, trying to break the game? Bug feedback etc? 

This always makes me shake my head in disbelief, watching elitist muppets crow about beating everyone when they are the only ones actually trying to win.

in arena, ok fine, there won't be another reset so yes, arena players should be trying to win granted, but in constructed? No.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

http://www.wowhead.com/news=221679/wowhead-and-hearthheads-hearthstone-key-giveaway

As it so happens, Wowhead and its sister site Hearthhead have stumbled upon  a few Loot Hoarder cards--and apparently they've all dropped a beta key for us to give to you guys!

1,500 beta keys in fact.

It's very rare we're able to do such a huge giveaway, but thanks to the generosity of Blizzard and the Hearthstone team, we can happily say we're able to give back to the fans and give you guys keys.

How To Win
    We all know you guys are tired of anxiously waiting for a Hearthstone key and jumping through hoops to get one, so we've made this giveaway as easy as it can be.

Tell us which Hearthstone card has your favorite flavor text in the comments of this post to be entered to win.

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

got one through the beta op in  a few days ago ( applied when it was first announced )

helluva fun

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• TeyrnTeyrn Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Been in every possible Giveaway, watching Streams 20h per day, registered early on official site for Beta, but luck isnt just on my side. -.-
  • LpchaosLpchaos Member Posts: 8

By the time MMORPG get around to handing out keys, OB will be right around the corner.

What is taking so long guys? We know you have them. 

• TremorsTremors Member Posts: 14
    Hopefully us long-time lurkers have a chance of getting a key ;)
    Originally posted by Tremors
    Hopefully us long-time lurkers have a chance of getting a key ;)

It'll be random, usually is. The second the net gets a whiff of beta invites expect 20-30k players to enter almost instantly.

• TremorsTremors Member Posts: 14
    Id expect more.. Maybe even double the numbers of whom came instantly over a stretch of 15 minutes?

Aye as soon as some one posts a give out ink up on reddit I go there and see 40k+ people have been there already.  Crazy how popular this beta is.  

Keys are selling for $100 on ebay, games been top three streamed on twitch since it's released.  God help us on day one of release I can see another Error 37 coming our way.

Also if MMORPG do indeed have keys and are planning to give them out at some point I hope they don't do what many of the give-ways have done, i.e having you like them on facebook, twitter or do a handstand in a swimming pool full off jelly (jello for my american friends).  In the past MMORPG have just given out keys by having you click a link but I hope they restrict this to people who genuinely contribute and are active members of this site else they'll just get snapped up by bots (to sell on ebay) and people they'll never see again.

Originally posted by expresso

Aye as soon as some one posts a give out ink up on reddit I go there and see 40k+ people have been there already.  Crazy how popular this beta is.  

Keys are selling for $100 on ebay, games been top three streamed on twitch since it's released.  God help us on day one of release I can see another Error 37 coming our way.

Also if MMORPG do indeed have keys and are planning to give them out at some point I hope they don't do what many of the give-ways have done, i.e having you like them on facebook, twitter or do a handstand in a swimming pool full off jelly (jello for my american friends).  In the past MMORPG have just given out keys by having you click a link but I hope they restrict this to people who genuinely contribute and are active members of this site else they'll just get snapped up by bots (to sell on ebay) and people they'll never see again.

I'm afraid MMORPG will want new members from this givaway, that's why they do beta giveaways, to increase their footfall and increase their ad revenue. So no, it'll most likely be open to everyone and anyone...IF it ever happens.