Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Rising: Banquet of Blood Arrives

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Banquet of Blood

• Summary: In a forgotten dungeon near Balder’s Refuge, Vampirs have gathered for an unholy ceremonial feast. After attacking a local cleric, the town requires aid to end the Vampirs’ reign of blood.

• Vampir-slaying Skills: Arm yourself with special skills to hunt down and eliminate the Vampir threat.

• Earn:  Creepy Miss Katonic Pet, Emote inducing Dance Bombs

Protect the Treats

• Summary: Meanwhile in Eldritch Academy, horrifying creatures have breached the vaults to steal the students’ hard-earned candy.

• Special Features: Use cannons to fight off waves of undead monsters to protect your treats, and earn Halloween Candy!

• Earn: The better the player does, the more Halloween candy rewarded. Players can trade-in Halloween candy for costumes, accessories, and the exclusive ghost pet, Boo!

For more details on Banquet of Blood, and to start playing TERA for free today, head to the official website here: TERA-online.com.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218
    who cares ... this game is just to easy ... and has still no endgame content

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• darkenssiadarkenssia Member UncommonPosts: 4
    This game is like hundred years back in mmo genre, so repetitive in every zone and so limited. Only thing that kept me playing since 20 (almost gave up at 19) were dungeons, that sadly ended at ~32 lvl and wanted me to continue worst quests ever for like 5 levels, so I resigned then.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Just read up on this at the website and its a very good event with some really cool prizes. Looking forward to seeing what I can get.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I haven't tried the dungeon yet but the candy cannons where funny. I've been enjoying all the cosmetics they've added for the event. Some of my characters may get me in trouble with the wife now :)
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Are the costumes and mask permanent rewards?
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by VastoHorde

Some are some aren't. They all have a timer if they're not.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by VastoHorde

I have only run the Banquet of Blood myself, not the cannon game, but I can say I bought a Frankenstein mask of the AH for 300 gold and it is permanent and looks awesome.

Also the grand witches hat in general is freakin' sweet, so far a cool event and some really neat costumes and masks, they really put some time into costume design.

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Tera is a cute game.

With 60, a new game is starting.

The PvP is fun and its fun again.

I like it mutch, one of the 2 games i still play :)