Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Soulbound" Items?

TekdTekd Member UncommonPosts: 65

I played EVE a lot back in 2006-2010. There were lots of changes and that's all cool.

One thing I really liked about EVE is that none of the items were untradeable. Except for inserted implants in your head.

What is the state of items in EVE today? Are any new clothes, skins, boosters, ships soulbound?

Comments

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    No, no souldbound items (implants are still one-use items, ofc), and everything is destroyable, so it has a very healthy economy, and every battle counts :-)

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• TekdTekd Member UncommonPosts: 65
    That is awesome news. What about the tattoos I saw they offer for certain collector edition subscribers? Are those tradeable as well?
  • mechtech256mechtech256 Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Originally posted by NevadaJake
    That is awesome news. What about the tattoos I saw they offer for certain collector edition subscribers? Are those tradeable as well?

Yes, they're on the market! Although only obtainable from the promo.

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987
    I give them credit for being smart enough to treat players like adults. This game has a real economy, not a chuck e. cheese prize booth system.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760
    Originally posted by ignore_me
    I give them credit for being smart enough to treat players like adults. This game has a real economy, not a chuck e. cheese prize booth system.

At Chuck E. Cheese:

1) You can win tickets by playing games and trade those tickets in for an item.

2) You can buy the item with cash from Chuck E. Cheese.

3) You can trade or buy the items from the people that collected enough tickets for an item that you want.

Exchange the words tickets for Loyalty Points and explain how eve online isn't like chuck e cheese?

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by Hazelle

At Chuck E. Cheese:

3) You can trade or buy the items from the people that collected enough tickets for an item that you want.

Exchange the words tickets for Loyalty Points and explain how eve online isn't like chuck e cheese?

What's the Chuck E Cheese policy on piracy, scamming, ganking and margin trading?

Give me liberty or give me lasers

Originally posted by Malcanis

At Chuck E. Cheese:

What's the Chuck E Cheese policy on piracy, scamming, ganking and margin trading?

From what I understand they employ concord and crime watch systems to handle piracy and ganking; although I feel that risk vs. reward is the greatest deterrent.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

At Chuck E. Cheese:

From what I understand they employ concord and crime watch systems to handle piracy and ganking; although I feel that risk vs. reward is the greatest deterrent.

...and how is Eve Onlines pizza?

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

Originally posted by apocoluster

At Chuck E. Cheese:

If you buy the collectors edition and eat the box that it comes in you'll discover the chuck e cheese flavour.  If you really want to experience chuck e cheese for yourself at home, login to the official eve online forum while you eat the cardboard box.

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Originally posted by apocoluster

At Chuck E. Cheese:

my corp all once contributed and bought our CEO a dominos pizza for delivery which  is fine but we are in uk/euro and he was in texas :) so you can pizza via eve as well :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy