Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Playable Demo at Blizzcon

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Blizzard has announced that the lucky folks attending Blizzcon 2013 will have a hands on opportunity to play Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, the forthcoming D3 expansion. The demo will be available for PC and, yep, PS4.

With 300 demo stations at their command, attendees will have the opportunity to join the fight for Westmarch, seek fame and treasure in all-new Nephalem Rifts (previously called Loot Runs), and journey through Adventure Mode, where the world itself is your battlefield. All five of the original Diablo III classes will be playable, as well as the recently-unveiled Crusader, a fierce mid-range melee warrior who wields punishing weapons (and an even more punishing arsenal of spells and abilities).

Read more on the Diablo III community site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    It is absolutely astounding that Blizzard is taking advantage of the next generation of consoles. I wonder what other games they plan on bringing to the next generation of consoles. (Squints eyes at World of Warcraft, StarCraft, and Hearrrrdthstone) I like to roll the "r" when I say it.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    So are they going to release the xpansion for the 360 or ps3?
  • RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Expansion only announced for pc and ps4, nothing on xbox one yet, probably because pc and xbox one are one in the same but that hasn't officially been announced yet either.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    Originally posted by Rockniss
    Expansion only announced for pc and ps4, nothing on xbox one yet, probably because pc and xbox one are one in the same but that hasn't officially been announced yet either.

well I hope they release it for the 360 I am not going to buy another edition just so I can play an expansion.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    So exciting ( not )

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Really hope it releases for XB1 and you can sign in to your bnet account and import PC characters.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by BadSpock
    Really hope it releases for XB1 and you can sign in to your bnet account and import PC characters.

I'm expecting it to be on different servers

kind of like D3  US vs D3 Euro servers -- I cannot mix and match the characters

• RadooRadoo Member UncommonPosts: 298
    Originally posted by Rockniss
    It is absolutely astounding that Blizzard is taking advantage of the next generation of consoles. I wonder what other games they plan on bringing to the next generation of consoles. (Squints eyes at World of Warcraft, StarCraft, and Hearrrrdthstone) I like to roll the "r" when I say it.

I just hope you're being sarcastic.

With D3 so broken and in ravenous need of tuning, all you can see in the patcher window is news in regards to D3 going on consoles. Are they trying to say that regardless how crap the game is they dont care about it and that they are switching to consoles anyway?

As for this so called expansion, do you all know how many players are still logging on daily in D3?

I played it until 1 month or so and the game is deserted. All people do is check sales on AH, then say bye to friends and log off. With the expansion closing  both AH i dont know what there will be left for us to do there.

I have moved on to PoE anyway, which is a whole lot better than D3 in so many ways

D3 expansion? No, thank you, i've learnt my lesson.