Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why did you quit mmos?

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Bjelar

Rather than annoying them by trying to play, I did as almost everyone else -played MMOs as single-player games.

The thing is, there are single player games which are better than MMOs. For RPGs one should use a board and dice. For MMO-play FPS are more fair and perfectly balanced.

I do the same.

However, so what if there are SP RPG better than MMO. Some MMO has unique IP/setting, and i play them for it. You can't just play the "best" (for you, since best is subjective) RPG forever anyway.

For example, I found Deus Ex Human Evolution better than Shadowrun Returns, but that does not mean that i only play Deus Ex and not Shadowrun Returns. SR is also fun. Ditto for many MMOs.

• ForeverdreamForeverdream Member UncommonPosts: 141
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

In my case the reasons are very diverse.. But allways something irritating me and preventing  me to have fun.

AoC - game had only 20 levels of finished content -  Bullshit, This game has even more content now with Rise of the godslay it's your own fault you didn't procced any further 

FF XIV - worst mmo ever.. No world feeling - Really? This felt more like a "World" than any mmos since wow, and some before it. NO LOADING SCREENS, ALL open ended world. Again, You really must have not played this game past the opening cinematic.

FF XIV arr - there are equall games that cost much less to play - ARR is the best mmo out (imo) It let's crafters be something unlike 90% of the mmo's. The loading sucks sure, get a sdd, no problem. The end game raid ( BC) is actually tough, unlike most stale mmo's

mostly stupid reasons, and many games i tried a few times, but its allways the same reason as before that makes me loose interest with the game.

I'm beginning to think you hardly spend time in mmo's thus the reason you have such BS reasons why you don't like them. Take off your rose colored glasses and give games a chance 

• AndiusMeuridiarAndiusMeuridiar Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Freelancer- (I consider this to be an MMO if played on a multiplayer server with a high population cap.) Did everything there was to do and then some. Still the best game ever but it just grew old.

WoW- Grind was boring and the arena PvP was unplayable except at certain levels. Not enough reasons to Open World PvP and no objectives to Open World PvP as you level.

LotRO- Made it through the grind and was really enjoying myself in the Ettenmoors when they raised the level cap. Didn't want to grind again.

Darkfall- Unholy grind time and the requirement of Auto-Hotkey to be competitive. Thankfully both problems were fixed in Unholy Wars (My current MMO.)

SWTOR- Lost interest shortly after finishing the storyline. WoW / LotRO all over again. PvPing to level was nice though.

Mortal Online- Very buggy and horribly unbalanced. Great game otherwise.

Wurm- Requires too much commitment. All your crops and animals will die if you leave.

Xsyon- Not enough to do once you build your settlement.

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

Tibia, Lineage 2 - Because they ate my life away.

The hundred other MMOs I tried - They weren't as good as L2.

And now L2 is dead and there will never be such a game again.

._.;

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    Because my mom cancelled my subscription :(
  • HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    Originally posted by pierth

There seems to be a reoccurring theme that one of the core concepts of "true" MMORPGs is they have to be massive, tedious timesinks. Some of the classics certainly had them but today's games simply can't support it. TL;DR: Today's reality doesn't support your nostalgic delusions.

I'd say the main reason is the demographic change- since WoW's popularity there are a lot more MMO gamers that simply wouldn't tolerate eight hour camps and the bottom line for any production corp is to make money. Having you sit with some guildies, piss bottles lining the floor and taking up bandwidth isn't doing that. Even when I played on P99 there was considerable complaining about guild monopolies on certain spawns and running trains on competitors. Is that kind of thing exciting? It can be but it's also really terrible game design.- particularly if you want more people playing.

Secondly, another thing (at least in EQ1 and early CoH as I recall) that I didn't have to deal with are the bots and goldsellers. If you think in today's games there would be any chance of getting items from a unique long-spawn mob with bots and such out there you are absolutely wrong. Maybe if it's programmed so that all that do damage can get the loot such as in GW2 but then I suspect that players willing to do all day spawn camps were the same ones that had to be a special little snowflake as well.

I'm so utterly sick and tired of the nostalgia card being played.  Its complete and utter BS.  You notice how every time one of these people plays the nostalgia or rose colored glasses they always cite some complete crap about how we supposedly loved these games because of the tedium and time sinks.  Yet time and time again we explain our position and they just flat assed ignore it and continue spouting nonsensical bullshit.

Today's "reality" is a reality of UTTER and complete FAILURE, with literally hundreds of millions of dollars WASTED.  The only, and i mean only example that can truly be called success was WOW.  Which we now know was due to completely different reasons and NOT the formula of the game.  Which has been copied ad nauseum to the tune of more complete failure.  You guys love to get on your pedastels and high horses and talk about how we don't get it, and we're just stuck in the past and blah blah blah, but your generation of developers have yet to come to the table with anything even remotely worth the shit.

You guys are so far up your own asses that you can't even recognize that maybe, just maybe, SOME of the aspects of those old games had merit.  You toss out the baby with the bath water because you're so damn egotistical that your way is better that you can't recognize what works and what doesnt.  Its literally the definition of insanity.  We've done the same thing over and over and keep expecting it to work and it doesnt.  At some point you have to look back and say, "hrmm, maybe they had some of it right".

Hell, even Hitler was behind the development of the modern highway system used in most countries.

Also, the whole demographic change is correct, the difference is that the people who are playing MMO's are not MMO players.  They're single player gamers playing MMO's because MMO's have become glorified single player games. Fact and Truth.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    I can not play FFXIV arr anymore it irritates the hell out of me doing the same thing over and over again,if 2014 does not stop this kind of stuped mmo games I am finished with mmos.
  • ivanj99ivanj99 Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

In my case the reasons are very diverse.. But allways something irritating me and preventing  me to have fun.

UO - just could not stand the top/down view

AC - EQ was more fun 

EQ - Spawn camping

DAOC - expansion forced PvE grinding

EQ2 - WoW beta was more fun.

EQ2 2 nd time - hard to find groups.

WoW -  vanilla raiding was to timeconsuming 

WoW 2 nd time - there was no challenge left

GW - finished the storie based content 

Lotro -  combat annimations feeling unnatural and not fluent

Vanguard - worst annimations.

AoC - game had only 20 levels of finished content

Warhammer online - pvp dissapointed compared to DAoC

DCUO - not enough endgame

DDO - my guild died, was not having enough fun and wanted a change.

Tera - didnt like the setting and rooted during combat was irritating me

Rift - unnatural annimations 

SWTOR - finished the main stories of my 3 mains.

TSW - combat was uninspiring

Neverwinter - combat had not enough choices, and to few classes.

FF XIV - worst mmo ever.. No world feeling

FF XIV arr - there are equall games that cost much less to play

GW2 -  nonadvancement at max level ( cgaracter, gear or. Story) and non trinity combat is to chaotic in groups...

mostly stupid reasons, and many games i tried a few times, but its allways the same reason as before that makes me loose interest with the game.

i've played and quit most of these games for similar reasons,

just curious, what did you finder "funner" about EQ compared to AC?

I thoroughly enjoyed AC, and still think it is the MMORPG to date.

I found in EQ there was no community besides the fact that some areas forced you numerically wise to have more fire power, in AC you could do anything with tact and trial, but somehow the community was much greater bonded because of the system they had in place, the classless systems, diverse open world landscapes, allegiance systems, buffing system, ect, in AC quests that might "require 4" people, were less because of the firepower needed, more because they might be things you need multiple people for, aka holding open levers for doors so your band can advanced and push a button that unlocks the previous door so you could run up to them, or jumps and climbs that required you to stand on a friends shoulder ( could be bypassed if you were an amazing jumper I'm sure.. ).

PvP was balanced - a level 40 could defeat a level 200, skill based, twitch style.

PvW was fun, engaging quests that are not rinse and repeat, open world, constantly updated and changing world, developer ran events, holidays, ect, meaningful loot drops that were usable from level 5 to level 126+

Spellsystem and Skill system was open ended, could choose whatever skills you wanted and build your "class" around your play style, spells encouraged other players to find and buff newbies and friends.

Economy was great, there was a chance of finding a perfect item on any of the monsters, so it wasn't just like most games where you grind to a tier level, do a certain quest for end-game gear.

Actuall dungeons and lands that required jumping and locked doors, acid pits and traps., and not just some cheesy Jump quest ala Gw2,

Community was great in the beginning, it was pioneers of medieval fantasy, D&D, roleplaying, actual allegiance systems that encouraged players to seek out new players and help them in the world, towns across the landscape with different benefits be it decently priced fletcher, or a mage tower, or near popular dungeons, or not so popular, but hidden and held secretive areas...

In the end I have quit most current Online Games, because they do not meet what I like to think of as an Massive Multi-player Online Roleplaying Game.

MASSIVE -

Oblivion 16 miles square ~ WoW in 2004 was 80 miles square ~ Asheron's Call 500 miles square

MULTI-PLAYER -

as stated above Forced grouping comes in two styles, numerical battles, aka EQ/WOW and thinking battles, pulling levers, standing on another players shoulders, aka AC

Roleplaying Game -

This I find can be interpreted many ways, AC and EQ quests I consider Role playing quests, WoW quests I do not consider role playing for 99% of the quests, AC I found Roleplay community was better then EQ, because of the actual benefits and system to get players together, instead of silly numerical battles, aka boss regens to fast, ect.

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Originally posted by Hrimnir
    Originally posted by pierth There seems to be a reoccurring theme that one of the core concepts of "true" MMORPGs is they have to be massive, tedious timesinks. Some of the classics certainly had them but today's games simply can't support it. TL;DR: Today's reality doesn't support your nostalgic delusions. I'd say the main reason is the demographic change- since WoW's popularity there are a lot more MMO gamers that simply wouldn't tolerate eight hour camps and the bottom line for any production corp is to make money. Having you sit with some guildies, piss bottles lining the floor and taking up bandwidth isn't doing that. Even when I played on P99 there was considerable complaining about guild monopolies on certain spawns and running trains on competitors. Is that kind of thing exciting? It can be but it's also really terrible game design.- particularly if you want more people playing. Secondly, another thing (at least in EQ1 and early CoH as I recall) that I didn't have to deal with are the bots and goldsellers. If you think in today's games there would be any chance of getting items from a unique long-spawn mob with bots and such out there you are absolutely wrong. Maybe if it's programmed so that all that do damage can get the loot such as in GW2 but then I suspect that players willing to do all day spawn camps were the same ones that had to be a special little snowflake as well.  
    I'm so utterly sick and tired of the nostalgia card being played.  Its complete and utter BS.  You notice how every time one of these people plays the nostalgia or rose colored glasses they always cite some complete crap about how we supposedly loved these games because of the tedium and time sinks.  Yet time and time again we explain our position and they just flat assed ignore it and continue spouting nonsensical bullshit.

Today's "reality" is a reality of UTTER and complete FAILURE, with literally hundreds of millions of dollars WASTED.  The only, and i mean only example that can truly be called success was WOW.  Which we now know was due to completely different reasons and NOT the formula of the game.  Which has been copied ad nauseum to the tune of more complete failure.  You guys love to get on your pedastels and high horses and talk about how we don't get it, and we're just stuck in the past and blah blah blah, but your generation of developers have yet to come to the table with anything even remotely worth the shit.

You guys are so far up your own asses that you can't even recognize that maybe, just maybe, SOME of the aspects of those old games had merit.  You toss out the baby with the bath water because you're so damn egotistical that your way is better that you can't recognize what works and what doesnt.  Its literally the definition of insanity.  We've done the same thing over and over and keep expecting it to work and it doesnt.  At some point you have to look back and say, "hrmm, maybe they had some of it right".

Hell, even Hitler was behind the development of the modern highway system used in most countries.

Also, the whole demographic change is correct, the difference is that the people who are playing MMO's are not MMO players.  They're single player gamers playing MMO's because MMO's have become glorified single player games. Fact and Truth.

I'm not at all saying that some of the old mechanics didn't have merit. The best times I had in MMORPGs were in EQ1, CoH, and vanilla WoW in that order. I personally prefer MMORPGs that encourage communities and socializing and the sum of all of the mechanics in games such as early EQ1 helped to support that (never player AC1, or DAOC) however there are no one or two of those that did the job- it was how all of the mechanics played off of each other, the type of person who actually had internet access back then, and the lack of other choices for games in the genre. That doesn't even begin to touch how Verant moreso and later SOE refused to bow to player complaints/critique for the most part. Again, it was the combination of all of these things that made the experience in that game in particular what it was.

Even if you get back a few of the mechanics that you consider good it will not bring back the other aspects that contributed to why the experience in games then was what it was. The outcry for a return to those old mechanics is both irrational and unrealistic because it won't get you what you're looking for. I'm not saying that all of the changes that have been made since then are better- in fact the current state of MMORPGs is why I rarely play any and when I do they are emulated servers of those games I loved that are more or less intact from the time that I loved them. They are also obscure enough that today's mass-market internet-culture MMO gamers generally overlook them.

I'm not even saying that the experiences that are discounted by some as "nostalgia goggles" are incorrect, but because the nature of the genre has irrevocably changed and the average MMO player is vastly different now than then that just bringing in some of the old mechanics from old games is not enough to make everything work as it did back then- those games would flounder. It would be like SWG all over again.

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    Originally posted by Neo_Viper
    Originally posted by Dogblaster
    Originally posted by Jyiiga

Because I am looking for mmorpg which has all this:

Awesome graphics (something like ffxiv or better)

Seemless world

Hard Holy Trinity (tank - heal/support - dps/ccs)

Long term / grindy and hard end-game (not casual friendly everything like wow has)

Subscription based

There is no such mmorpg atm .. so yea, we will see what Wildstar, TESO, EQ or AA has :)

None of those are going to be hardcore either.

If they wont have LFR or insta gearing like WoW has, I will be more than happy :)

You can get insta-heroic raid gear in WoW? You need to share your method =P

Sorry I dont see difference between LFR-Normal-Heroic .. same bosses, same armor (just different colours where heroics are most ungly ones usually) It was 10x better when there was just one tier, not 4 like now ( LFR Flex Norm Heroic )

Seemless world

Long term / grindy and hard end-game (not casual friendly everything like wow has)

Subscription based

There is no such mmorpg atm .. so yea, we will see what Wildstar, TESO, EQ or AA has :)

If they wont have LFR or insta gearing like WoW has, I will be more than happy :)

Sorry I dont see difference between LFR-Normal-Heroic .. same bosses, same armor (just different colours where heroics are most ungly ones usually) It was 10x better when there was just one tier, not 4 like now ( LFR Flex Norm Heroic )

You weren't paying attention.

LFR - no commitment, can do at any time, some harder mechanics disabled

normal - you need a raid group ... may even need to commit to a raid schedule

hard - need to even practice and give up your weekends.

It is 10x better than before ... essentially one cannot raid unless you commit to a raid guild .. which is a very bad thing. Not everyone wants to do that.

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Seemless world

Subscription based

You weren't paying attention.

LFR - no commitment, can do at any time, some harder mechanics disabled

normal - you need a raid group ... may even need to commit to a raid schedule

hard - need to even practice and give up your weekends.

It is 10x better than before ... essentially one cannot raid unless you commit to a raid guild .. which is a very bad thing. Not everyone wants to do that.

I know what they are, I went back to wow few months ago and downed ToT normal, quit doing progression on heroic.

My oppinion stays. Raid gear and raid bosses should be only for those who has time, not give everyone watered down gear with just different colours .. LFR is just one of the dumbest **** ive seen. LFR shoud be used only for obsolete tiers, not actual ones.

Its like give everyone Ferarri cause not everyone has money to buy one .. just different colours and maybe worse engine .. pff .. no thanks

My oppinion stays. Raid gear and raid bosses should be only for those who has time, not give everyone watered down gear with just different colours .. LFR is just one of the dumbest **** ive seen. LFR shoud be used only for obsolete tiers, not actual ones.

That is your opinion, and obviously not shared by me, nor Blizz.

LFR is the best thing happening in raiding. So now anyone can raid, and blizz won't waste tons of resources for the 2% hardcore gamers.

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    I quit when I need a break then I come back. If I could be creative in every aspect I probably wouldn't need a break. Especially when it comes to ways of killing other players.
  • sparepotroastsparepotroast Member Posts: 10
    Ever since I got a hold of some of the best action games IMO I lost a lot of interest in MMO's...at least I think that's what happened.
  • tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

I didn't really quit, but taking a "vacation" from MMOs again.

To me, the reason usually is that MMOs after reaching the "top level" become less like games and more like chores. Repetitive, boring and generally just not fun after a while. This is mostly true for personal progression-based, or "themepark" MMOs, but somewhat true for sandboxes too, although in a sandbox the "top level" is often much more obscure to define.

It's also nice to take that "vacation" every now and then, because playing MMOs usually leaves very little time to play anything else. During this particular vacation I managed to finally finish Dark Souls, beat Mark of the Ninja and now am playing DmC Devil May Cry. Lots of other titles remain unplayed, too. Maybe I'll finally give Amalur and Far Cry 3 a chance too.

No new MMOs in the close horizon, so I should have plenty of time to play unfinished games before the next "must play" MMO comes out, sometime next year.

• MahaedrosMahaedros Member Posts: 1

I have quit MMO/s a number of times but always for the same reason. Too many losers in a confined space. Now I know this comment will likely get all kinds of troll comments but please just stop and think about this before you respond.

How many times have you met people who's idea of fun is ruining other's fun?

How many times have you tried sharing an idea only to have it slammed by others who offer no alternative or actual constructive criticism?

How many times have you had to avert your eyes from general chat because of profane,rude or simply moronic statements?

How often have you felt that the MMO company who you are sending your hard earned money really doesn't give a crap about it's customers?

These thing all happen far too frequently for me to ever maintain a long lasting account in any MMO I have played thus far. If just once the devs would deliver on their promises, the community would treat each other with decency and respect and a strict level of accountability was instilled on both community and MMO developers; Maybe, just maybe, I might find myself enriching my life by spending part of it online with people who are of actual value.

I wish it were as easy as setting an age limit but unfortunately buttheads come in all ages. Maybe a simple screening test could be set up to vet the quality people.

But alas I am dreaming in technicolor, I doubt the day will ever come where we will see high numbers of quality people spending hours of their day in an MMO. And as far as a company actually valuing their product enough to protect it from the scrubs? They are in it for the money so they welcome all bodies of life, buttheads and scrubs alike.

Am I jaded? Yeah just a bit. I just quit another MMO

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,983

1)  Lack of immersion.

2)  Copy and Paste worlds.

3)  Lack of role playing venues.

4)  Boring quests.

5)  Glitches.

6)  Lack of communication between devs, the finance dept, head of the company, and the people who actually play.

7)  Noobs, trolls, idiots and over all jerks - in game and on forums, especially forum moderators.

8)  Lack of romantic content for straight women and gay men.

9)  Level restrictions.

10) Nothing to explore.  Nothing fascinating to find.

11) No story line advancement for personal race (I like to play elf would like a story line outside the main hero dealing with my elven race).

12) Character cannot sleep in a bed or sit in a chair and eat or take a bath etc etc etc.

13) Crafting has no value.

14) The invisible wall.  I don't want there to be a mountain I can't climb or an ocean I can't swim across.

15) Unused space.  Endless forests or deserts with nothing exciting.  Just more mob and more mob and more mob.

16) The trinity - it sucks.  Forces you to cast yourself as cleric or tank if you want a party.

17) Worthless rewards for effort placed.  If I get a party together to slay a dragon his treasure chest better have something in it worth my time spent in that dungeon.

• SephastusSephastus Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Originally posted by Jemcrystal

1)  Lack of immersion.

2)  Copy and Paste worlds.

3)  Lack of role playing venues.

4)  Boring quests.

5)  Glitches.

6)  Lack of communication between devs, the finance dept, head of the company, and the people who actually play.

7)  Noobs, trolls, idiots and over all jerks - in game and on forums, especially forum moderators.

8)  Lack of romantic content for straight women and gay men.

9)  Level restrictions.

10) Nothing to explore.  Nothing fascinating to find.

11) No story line advancement for personal race (I like to play elf would like a story line outside the main hero dealing with my elven race).

12) Character cannot sleep in a bed or sit in a chair and eat or take a bath etc etc etc.

13) Crafting has no value.

14) The invisible wall.  I don't want there to be a mountain I can't climb or an ocean I can't swim across.

15) Unused space.  Endless forests or deserts with nothing exciting.  Just more mob and more mob and more mob.

16) The trinity - it sucks.  Forces you to cast yourself as cleric or tank if you want a party.

17) Worthless rewards for effort placed.  If I get a party together to slay a dragon his treasure chest better have something in it worth my time spent in that dungeon.

I put it aside because of people like ^

They are part of the "I want it NOW!" demographic that just ruined the game for me. The game has to be done their way, and they wont compromise (like some politicians). They see blank areas as wastes of space, instead of potential. And if it's not spelled out, they make no story about it, or RP interact with ANYONE.

Instead of making fun for themselves in a GAME, they want everything handed to them.

I was part of an RP guild where we constantly used the world at our disposal to make events for ourselves or the servers we were in. While consuming game content was fine, what really got us going were what we made the game out to be. (EQ2, in case you are wondering). The game constantly came alive with the different stories we had made, and the player RP interactions we made on a daily basis. Eventually, each had to move on due to issues in their respective lives, and I was just left to deal with people like the person I quoted, who were never content with what was there, and who always wanted more and more from the devs the moment they asked for it, and would never fully use what was available anyways.

Originally posted by Sephastus

Instead of making fun for themselves in a GAME, they want everything handed to them.

Games are entertainment products If they don't hand me fun, what good are they?

If i want to making fun for myself, i will go build a sand castle.

• UsualSuspectUsualSuspect Member UncommonPosts: 1,243

The reason I left pretty much every MMO I've been in is because of the lack of socialization. So many solo grind MMO's about now that after a while I realise all I'm doing is playing a really bad single player game with people running around. Why I left EverQuest is a whole other reason, I think I'd still be there otherwise.

I spent years raising my Monk up through the levels, through the raids, through the Planes of Power content, getting amazing equipment and becoming very good at what I was doing. I was on a US server with a US guild, which meant I was raiding from 1am until the early morning, 9am or later sometimes. I just couldn't do it anymore, I didn't get to see daylight, plus I really needed to start considering a job or further education, so I checked a UK server and asked a few top raiding guilds if they'd be interested in taking me on. They said yes.

This was in the time where you transferred naked, only the character and its stats moved over. So I paid my money and transferred over. When I arrived the guild said they changed their minds, and now I had nothing, not even a gold coin, nobody else would take me on either. I tried killing Giants for a while as they dropped a good few platinum, but looking at how far I had to go I just couldn't do it anymore, so I decided to call it a day.

So, to those on the Antonius Bayle server who turned down my monk after promising to take it in... Screw you! You killed years of progress and ended my time in EQ.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Originally posted by UsualSuspect

/snip

So, to those on the Antonius Bayle server who turned down my monk after promising to take it in... Screw you! You killed years of progress and ended my time in EQ.

This is such a beautiful story......

I quit WOW because all of my friends decided to move onto other games.

I always go back cause my friends insists on trying out the next WoW Exp and buys me the box / time card but that never lasts more than 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks, all of us are back on STEAM/ORIGIN/LoL

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

MMO's quit me.

The  percentage of players willing to accept the same ole warmed up game time after time is getting larger and larger.I think that's why you see the search for console players.They haven't seen the same game being served up over and over like pc users have.

Originally posted by Shadanwolf

MMO's quit me.

The  percentage of players willing to accept the same ole warmed up game time after time is getting larger and larger.I think that's why you see the search for console players.They haven't seen the same game being served up over and over like pc users have.

You are kidding me right.

Madden football is "served up over and over" to console players for years, and it always sell well. How about CoD? One every year.

• worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    For me it is lack of time.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com