Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF game with strong base of Spanish speakers

fernetekfernetek Member Posts: 61

So I have a pretty simple request. I'm looking for an MMO- any playstyle is fine, although I'm guessing the most probable type is one along the lines of WoW- that has a decent user base that speaks Spanish. I'm in the midst of learning Spanish, and I figure learning conversational Spanish from native speakers whilst playing a game might be helpful.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Well you could always hit up the WoW South American servers. I have also seen several Spanish speakers on Firefall.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    when i play WoW i have toons on both North american and South American servers. In SA servers, as you can easily tell, its all spanish. And theres no lag so even here in the US i have no issues playing there. The rest of the mmos ive played all have spanish speaking guilds within the North American servers so i guess you just have to ask in global chat. They are there. I also was part of a Latin American guild in both Tera and GW2 (on NA servers).

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254
    Originally posted by fernetek

So I have a pretty simple request. I'm looking for an MMO- any playstyle is fine, although I'm guessing the most probable type is one along the lines of WoW- that has a decent user base that speaks Spanish. I'm in the midst of learning Spanish, and I figure learning conversational Spanish from native speakers whilst playing a game might be helpful.

Any suggestions?

Que?

• fernetekfernetek Member Posts: 61
    Originally posted by Zorgo
    Originally posted by fernetek

Any suggestions?

Que?

Yo necesito un* juego donde los jugadores hablan espanol, por favor.