Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Its a shame they nerfed AC2 mob's alot after LEGION'S was launche back in 2005d:(

GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower RdamPosts: 1,245Member

First of all i keep playing don't worrie game is still great.

But what i remember was you just could not grind mobs without healers, for example cp or cp outside with waraths it was alot harder as i remember back then, same for dungeon black farah for example was alot harder.

Not to mention Chaos Eidelon rediculous EASY i remember even bloodstone adds made alot victems, its piece of cake a walk in th park WAY TO EASY :(

Or its doubfull if it was still as difficult as before legions you could hunt with group of 8 on KNORR with no healer and players 58-59 plus few 60-67 players mobs lvl70-80 kill them fast and rarely die even with ADD'S.

Prolly majority won't agree, but i realy wish it was not so easy to grind as it is now most area's you can hunt with 6 without healer avarage 5 lvls higher as group is.

We did yesterday hunt with 1x61, 1x62, 1x63 and rest around 57 7 players no healer in the fellow killing spirit tonk mob lvl66 we all know have a mean aoe and range attack only ones few died becouse a add was aggroed.

Not much challenge in the game its all way to easy, but as i said still great game wish it was just harder to kill mobs and must have healer.

Comments

• ValkanisarValkanisar HomeTown, ONPosts: 494Member Common
    i will be subbing on friday...i alway pick a healer so that is what ill do...just hope people still want a healer to group with....i dont play anything but healers and i really want to get back into this game again for sure...
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower RdamPosts: 1,245Member

Debuffers and DD plus range and your set hunting myself at ramparts for passed few weeks lvl67-72 mob area.

Healers still very usefull tanks also but there not so must have classes as they where needed before legions game has being nerfed alot for casuals:(

Still awesome game none the less.

• SpiritofGameSpiritofGame Priest River, IDPosts: 1,329Member Uncommon

I just resubbed for AC1 so I could play the AC2 beta.

I also like to play healers ... feels like I am helping out the group a lot and there is always plenty of DPS and few healers.

Anyway ... downloading the client now, so I may play this evening but remembering that Season 4 of THE WALKING DEAD premieres tonight!

Been waiting a long time for The Walking Dead to come back -- and AC2 for that matter.  image