Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having a blast!

Hi,

Just got back into Asheron's Call 2 and having a blast running around exploring. I only wish we had more lower level people. The entire population seems to be at max level and I don't see many who have rerolled new toons.

Anyhow, If anyone  needs help with a low level toon, look up 'Zike'.

Comments

• logicbomb82logicbomb82 Member UncommonPosts: 228
    I think the AC 2 server has only been up for 3-4 months, so if people are max level already I doubt it will take you long to reach that point.  Good luck, Asheron's Call is still my favorite MMO of all times.
    I run the Mature Minded Gamers. We do video and board gaming videos and reviews. We also have a big Dungeons and Dragons community with multiple games active each week.
    Join us at: https://www.maturemindedgamers.com

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581
    The server has been up since mid December last year.  I may resub again now that I have more time to play.
  • VekkuzaVekkuza Member Posts: 3
    Yeah I am having fun also. I miss playing this years go and still plan on sticking to it. Glad I heard about it a week into it reopening!
  • Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

So you still need to have an active AC 1 sub to play right ?  I might resub, i think i have a BM around level 120ish.

• VekkuzaVekkuza Member Posts: 3
    Gotta have AC1 for AC2. But I see about 4 people usually running around places and about 6 or more in major hubs.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by PWN_FACE
    I've been wanting to try this and AC, but I'm a bit concerned about giving their billing department my cc info after the multiple and recent over-billing errors. Has that all been sorted? Is billing secure?

No billing is secure over the net :) but I admit Turbine seems to have a bit more "hiccups" than the industry average.

Whether Turbine or any other company, giving out cc info is never a wise thing to do. I was always a gamecard fan, until my lazyness took over - with the help of my bank implementing virtual cards. So if Turbine would try to charge me a couple hundreds of dollars due to some glitch in their billing system, they could try as hard as they want, good luck with that :)

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    yea I got nailed with 4x billing just glad I missed the 10X.
  • SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697
    Originally posted by Po_gg
    I've been wanting to try this and AC, but I'm a bit concerned about giving their billing department my cc info after the multiple and recent over-billing errors. Has that all been sorted? Is billing secure?

No billing is secure over the net :) but I admit Turbine seems to have a bit more "hiccups" than the industry average.

Whether Turbine or any other company, giving out cc info is never a wise thing to do. I was always a gamecard fan, until my lazyness took over - with the help of my bank implementing virtual cards. So if Turbine would try to charge me a couple hundreds of dollars due to some glitch in their billing system, they could try as hard as they want, good luck with that :)

I just tried to use PayPal, but as in the past, I still get "payment authorization failed." My PayPal works for all of my other transactions, just never for Digital River. I don't know why. And I'm hesitant, like I said, to give CC info to them right now. If I could get a timecard for the game, that would be fine. But I can't even buy it for the $9.99.

You could buy it with cc and then change your billing info to paypal. At that point your cc info would be gone.