Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List Of PvP Games and Types

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

ok guys, some people including me, always looking for a nice pvp game, and what type (open world, instance ect...)

im here to start a nice big list of them, so people can talk about it in one thread and see a big list of exsplanations,

if im missing a game, pls just post it here and i will add it, put as much detail as possible please as i may of not played the game before, if any info on here is wrong please just let me know and i will change it :)

Game                                               PvP Type                                           Info (not offical)

Age of Wushu/Wulin                        Open World                                  

Dark Fall: Unholy Wars                    Open World                              

Lineage2                                          Open World                              

Tera                                                  Open World/Instance                         PvP Dedicated Servers

Rift                                                    Instance/Semi-Open World                PvP Dedicated Servers

Guild Wars 2                                     Instance

Eve Online                                        Open World

The Secrate World                            Instance

Neverwinter                                       Instance

Planet Side 2                                     Team vs Team

Dragons Prophet                               Opem World                                      PvP Dedicated Servers

Aion                                                   Open World/Instance

Age of Conan                                    Open World/Instance                           PvP Dedicated Servers

World of Warcraft                              Open World/Instance                            PvP Dedicated Servers

many missing, help me out guys :)

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

Aion - Open World/Instance
    Age of Conan - Open World/Instance
    World of Warcraft - Open World/Instance

All of those have PvE only servers too so maybe those are all semi-open world or you want to note that it is server based or something.