It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Would any of you be able to recommend a first MMO/MMORPG for me?
I've only ever played single-player adventure/RPG games for console other than Skyrim on PC, so I'm a complete newbie when it comes to choosing.
I would like one that has:
* A friendly, decent-sized community
* A lot of quests to keep me engaged in the story/lore/world
* A decent story (I know this isn't a console game, so it doesn't have to be amazing)
* I care more about PVE than I do PVP, though I'll try it; so I'd like a lot of "endgame" options that aren't just killing other players, haha.
* Cutscenes once in a while if possible...voice acting/dialog choices not a selling point since I love games like Zelda where you don't talk at all, really.
* Fantasy of some sort
* Decent graphics....think along lines of LoZ: Twilight Princess/ Skyward Sword rather than Majora's Mask/Ocarina of Time. Doesn't have to be anime looking, though.
* F2P, or B2P if I must.
P.S. My rig is as follows (just in case you want to know):
i5 2500k 3.30ghz
AMD HD Radeon 6670 1GB DDR3 (plan to upgrade this if able with my wattage)
8 GB RAM
750+ hard drive space
Thanks for any help/tips you give, and I hope to get to know all of you!
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."