Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given a bunch of closed beta access keys for Turbine's latest offering - Infinite Crisis a MOBA game based in the DC Multiverse!  Get your beta key now while they last!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR CLOSED BETA KEY NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• EndoRobotoEndoRoboto Member Posts: 275
    No
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    I feel bad snagging a key once I realized its a MOBA. Not into the pvp thing.

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

Im with the above,  hell no. Putting aside its an MOBA and I hate those, putting aside super heroes have been done to death, its Turbine. 

That in an of itself means this game is a turd.

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    Originally posted by Fendel84M
    I feel bad snagging a key once I realized its a MOBA. Not into the pvp thing.

ditto

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Originally posted by psiic

Im with the above,  hell no. Putting aside its an MOBA and I hate those, putting aside super heroes have been done to death, its Turbine. 

Funny they have made some of the best MMO's and still around AC1, LOTR, 

• Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Originally posted by psiic

I'm not exactly sure why you felt the need to contribute if you "hate" MOBAs. This game is clearly not marketed for you then.

And "super heroes have been done to death?" It's DC Comics, man. It being sponsored by Warner Brothers means the game may actually become attractive to people that enjoy the comics that wouldn't normally be drawn to MOBA's.