Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you be subscribing?

12346»

Comments

• AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570
    I subbed a month.  Hell, it's fun.  Easily worth the subscription fee.
  • zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by Shadanwolf
    I'm waiting for the FRONTLINE  patch to decide.

ditto, waiting for patch 2.1 , ill sub for a month and see whats in store.

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Nope, i am playing RIft and GW2 now. Not renewing.
  • shal.ffxishal.ffxi Member Posts: 115
    A definate YES! Subbed for 6 months and will surely renew when expire. I was playing 1.0 earlier.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i think SE should come up with a nice limited time offer (like the one Blizzard did with 1 year wow sub getting D3 for free). Buy a 6 month (or 1 year) subscription package and your accounts become Legacy. Something like that. I would buy that in the blink of an eye. The fact that there are players paying a lot less for the same content made me lose interest in setting up my sub. If SE brings a limited time offer like that i would definitelly get it. Ill probably buy one month in the future but thats it.

• XtrizXtriz Member UncommonPosts: 48

I have already sub with 60 days :) FFXIV its really a great gameplay. I love the end game right now, and waiting so much for Crystal Tower 24 man! and the PvP :)

Like Fantasy Sidescroller? Join http://blixtenquest.com now !

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    Asking the community here about subbing to a MMO is like The Blaze asking its readers if they'll be voting Democratic in the next election.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Ramonski7
    I already have....twice! I'm hoping to do so for a third time, just have to convince my wife to buy another copy for herself.image

nice

• tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

I was expecting numbers to drop a little after subs were due, man was I wrong. It almost seemed more crowded the day after sub fees were due. Running Titan HM last night and got disconnected upon entering instance because of my PoS PC, only to find I had to wait in queue to get back in.

I'll keep subbing because in my opinion it's not hard to see this game's potential, and I just started running The Binding Coil of Bahamut last night :)

• muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703
    I have already subbed. BTW, this poll is for peopel who played the 30 days and now have to decide if to pay up or not. People who haven't bought the game shouldn't give their opinion because, well, they haven't got the game, no? This isn't a poll asking "will you buy FFXIV" after all
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

I voted no

Its not a bad game. There are a lot of things to like, but there is just way too much zoning for my taste. Not knocking it but I think the PS3 technologically holds this one back.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    With my pc slowly dying and not having the fund's available to fix it the way i want, I picked up ARR for my ps3 and the game is a blast so far. So yes Square will be receiving a monthly fee from me. Plus having no cash shop that i can see is a big bonus.
  • bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    I am still on Final Fantasy III so it may be awhile but after I play the next ten FF's I think I will subscribe to this one.
  • loupokamiloupokami Member UncommonPosts: 12
    No. I don't feel the game is polished enough for my monthly contribution. 
  • simulacrasimulacra Member CommonPosts: 93
    I really wanted to like this game and enjoyed playing during beta, so I bought it. I got a WHM to 45 and then just slowly lost my desire to play. It's a polished game, but I do not feel it is very challenging. I didn't particularly enjoy the story, maybe because all of the quests were just go here, kill this, go there, etc. No challenge whatsoever. You're essentially a FedEx courier for much of the game. I just didn't get sucked into it like I thought I would :/ 
  • sethman75sethman75 Member UncommonPosts: 212

Nope i unsubbed.

The main reason was the forced grouping of dungeons to progress the game.

Now i like dungeons as an option, not as a do it or you can't go any further in the game mechanism.

That poor design philosophy is the main reason why i unsubbed

• Maddrox181Maddrox181 Member UncommonPosts: 133

I did sub but likely its going to get canceled by the end of this month as i'm getting rather bored with the combat system .. just feels to slow and doesn't flow well compared to other games i've played.. on top of that I'm not really caring about the raiding ( again due to combat system ) 

I did really enjoy the story though 

All and all i'll give it a few months and then maybe resub after they've worked some kinks out in the combat if they ever do.