Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A couple of questions

AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875

Hi guys and gals,

My friend recently convinced me to give this game a try ((as of Wednesday ))  and so far I am really enjoying it I picked Hawkeye and have gotten to lvl 10 so here are my questions.

1. How do I group with my friend? Do we have to be the same exact lvl or can we be a few lvls different?

2. How do super groups work I found the guy that lets you create them but do they have a separate chat or something like that or a guild bank?

3.This may be the most vital question. How do I turn the chat channels off or change the colors  the default color for the social chat is hard to see some times and to be honest I think I would like to just turn it off so i can see group chat and tells easier.

Well thanks for any info guys.

Comments

• kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428

The easiest way to group with someone would be to open your Social window and right click on their name (in friends list or from the "nearby" tab) and select invite. You don't have to be the exact same level, but closer is always better.

Super groups do have their own chat channel.

AFAIK you cannot change the text color, but you can turn channels on and off. Open the chat window fully by hitting "Enter" or clicking the chat bubble in the lower left of the chat window. In the upper left of the window, next to the word "chat" there is a gear looking icon. Click on that and you will see all the available channels with check boxes next to each.  Select/deselect the ones you want.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    Hey thanks for the info !!!