Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] General: True Action

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In our weekly comic, artist Blaz Klaric brings us his irreverent look into the foibles of the MMO worlds we love, and love to hate. Check out "True Action" and then leave us your thoughts in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Ammon777Ammon777 Member Posts: 308

D&D action, eheheh...

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    hahaha can also add "ugh, this mage is killing me! But I am so compelled to attack this heavily armored guy who keeps getting healed! Dammit!"

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Fendel84M
    hahaha can also add "ugh, this mage is killing me! But I am so compelled to attack this heavily armored guy who keeps getting healed! Dammit!"

and also "...great, and now for the killing blow! Oh, damn, a fumble... my sword is cutting down my own leg."

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    And "...critical hit on guy with only cloth armor on! hmmm, barely bruised him'
  • BeadmanBeadman Member UncommonPosts: 154
    These comics need to show up in the comic box at the right of the home page. As it is now, the comic box has shown the same stuff for a long time and sometimes when clicked it shows a full sized comic that doesn't match the thumbnail.