Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just played Archeage...

grimrotgrimrot Member Posts: 9

F***ING EPIC.

I've never been this excited for a game.

This is beyond a AAA production, trust me when I say that. Everything you ever wanted at a high standard of production quality.

I've been following this game for a long time now, watching almost every new video posted on YouTube and none of them give it justice. For once, the game is better than the videos.

I'm so f'ing thrilled, I can hardly stand it.

I've just been running around for the past few hours like a kid at Christmas exploring this beautiful, massive, open world and marveling at the quality of everything.

Comments

• girdisordergirdisorder Member UncommonPosts: 45
    is there any dungeons in the game? i haven't read or seen anything on it. I assume pvp is the main point of the endgame, just curious. 
  • ThenThen Member UncommonPosts: 80

Are you playing NA beta? How are you playing? I would love to play this -_+

And enjoy it man :) I can't wait to dive into this one :P

• naZchoconaZchoco Member Posts: 82
    Mmm. Good to hear.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    Screenshot or it didn't happen :)
  • hairyleghairyleg Member UncommonPosts: 6
  • skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564
    Originally posted by hairyleg

http://www.doom-gaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=6725

Go there anyone can play it ;)

I am really tempted to use this but

Is it legit? Is the site trustworthy?

Also, I am assuming the game and GUI will be in Korean? How can we do shit then?

Originally posted by skyline385

I am really tempted ti use this but

Also, I am assuming the game and GUI will be in Korean? How can do shit then?

Yeah its legal site some of the guild had been playing it a while and yes its all in Korean.But what they told me most quests r pick x amount etc etc and they say that got used to a bit over time.

• grimrotgrimrot Member Posts: 9

I'm just a level 4 nub. I can't stop exploring, it's so beautiful.

I doubt I'll get very far in the game because everything is in Korean and I'm totally confused. They also don't have a mouse invert option in the Korean version so I'm both dizzy and confused.

But the game is superb.

are the VPN required 2 play?

Yeah its legal site some of the guild had been playing it a while and yes its all in Korean.But what they told me most quests r pick x amount etc etc and they say that got used to a bit over time.

Well that sucks. Even if it's just pick X type quests, i really won't be able to enjoy it like that. I googled and some people were doing some English patches conversion but the project was abandoned :(

Well that sucks. Even if it's just pick X type quests, i really won't be able to enjoy it like that. I googled and some people were doing some English patches conversion but the project was abandoned :(

That's why I haven't tried it im from the uk and can only just speak English so no chance of understanding Korean lol 

That's why I haven't tried it im from the uk and can only just speak English so no chance of understanding Korean lol 

What is kinda pissing me off is Trion's attitude. I mean c'mon, some publisher already converted it to Russian and there are also outdated English conversion patches but still after over 9 months (i think), they still haven't been able to show shit about the game. If they don't release it before Wildstar or very close to it, i might not even give it a try.

Same goes for Blade and Soul, dunno what they do there.

• GuyClinchGuyClinch Member CommonPosts: 485
    Yeah what's so amazing about it? How is it different?
  • SaydienSaydien Member Posts: 266

I watched one of the videos that are linked in that thread the OP linked. The first impression I got that way really isn't positive at all. At least the start of the game (which the OP praises so much) looks so very dull and boring to me. Exclamation marks for quests, combat system with global cooldown...

Though I guess it is no secret that the real strength of ArcheAge is the freedom and the mass of opportunities it offers aside from combat. That stuff only opens up at a later stage anyway.

Grim please tell me do you need the VPN service 2 play this?
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Part of reason why I think trion is taking their time is to westernize the questing to not make it like the koreans grindfest. Their  quests make our quests look 100x better.
  • InporylemQQInporylemQQ Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by Then
    Grim please tell me do you need the VPN service 2 play this?

No

ArcheAge, Black Desert and Bless videos InporylemQQ Youtube

:) thx being a bit less blunt would be good for your social life :)
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    I'm just hope this games fun when it finally releases for us english speaking folks. I like themepark games but damn am I tired of dungeons / raiding only thing to do as endgame.
    Originally posted by Then
    :) thx being a bit less blunt would be good for your social life :)

Internet is not social.

Good point, I was just trying to make you crack a smile :)

hope you did, if not i am a failure :( sniff

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    So why do they have to give it away in Korea and now Russia to get people to play?
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Why am I not downlaoding, now that I can... Hmmm I think it's the mere thought of questing for levels image Maybe I will do it before I go to bed...

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

After a month, without a vpn, you will be flagged for re-verification. If the numbers don't match your account gets banned.

Buying an account is illegal, plain & simple. Sorry but just the facts :(

Originally posted by Nevulus

After a month, without a vpn, you will be flagged for re-verification. If the numbers don't match your account gets banned.

Not true.