Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We Know!

SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
I see ESO will have Fighters and Mages guilds....  Any word on the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves or Blades?

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
Press F1 to continue......

Comments

• BMBenderBMBender Member UncommonPosts: 827

Speaking of varied core play styles for the ES pop, I'm waiting for someone to ask about vampires and werewolves lol.  One of several reason I remain leery they can actually attract & keep a significant portion of the ES crowd in an mmo environment.

EDIT: actually, giving it some thought assuming the initial rollout is decent, the Vampire werewolf meme could be an excellent basis for expansion.  good luck in balancing passes however.

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by Sephros
    I see ESO will have Fighters and Mages guilds....  Any word on the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves or Blades?

See my thread here and then the green that touches on this:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/397143/Eurogamer-Interview-that-touches-on-Available-End-Game-Content.html

There Is Always Hope!

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Thanks

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    And before you ask, yes, vampirism and lycanthropy are also in with their own skill lines.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

You chose that thread title by chance?

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Sephros

Coming shortly after launch and they are actively being worked on right now, so expect to see 1 or both with the first content patch.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!