Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny: Grab Bag of Questions Answered

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Bungie team recently gathered a plethora of fan questions and have answered several of them on PlayStation.com. Topics range from whether or not there will be PvP to how many players can game together.

@jaydawg6958: How deep does the customization go? (Source)

DeeJ: All the way down to your bones! Well, maybe not that far, but Destiny will be what you make of it.

All of the weapons and gear you can earn in Destiny can be customized — some more than others, but the goal is to let every player tell a story through the gear and abilities they’ve earned and wear. You create a character, pick a class, gender, and race, and then you customize the way you look and fight by completing missions, defeating enemies, or maybe just by exploring the world.

Read more Destiny questions and answers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• newbytrnewbytr Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I do not care really ... When they release for PC then i'll look :)

• KossuthKossuth Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Amen.

Bjoern / Sir Prime

Habitual Euthanasia
    Pandemic Legion

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    I will buy this game and a ps4 hopefully the ps4 destiny special edition. I wont have to buy anything else for 10 years after that.
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Mmmm Destiny. Borderlands MMOish by Bungie. Yes, yes please. More. MMOOOAAARRR.

Also, Mass Effect + Halo esque. Yummy.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    Gotta say I think this game will turn out a lot like Defiance (mediocre co-op/mp shooter), but I could be totally wrong.

Steam: Neph

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Defiance was the guinea pig, this game will be much better
  • KethrymKethrym Member Posts: 85
    I'm actually looking forward to this one. Defiance showed that this type of game could work, it's up to the developers to create a game that will do better.  
  • OdenBladeOdenBlade Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Bring it to PC then i going to pre-order it.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    It is a console game, the servers will be a ghost town within 6 months.  Another developer that does not have a clue what a MMO is.
  • aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by newbytr

^this.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944

this for me also .

• GelthidorGelthidor Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    It is a console game, the servers will be a ghost town within 6 months.  Another developer that does not have a clue what a MMO is.

Well they aren't calling it an MMO for one...

• TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411

After all the screams for Halo to be ported over to PC and Microsofts refusal, you'd have thought it would have sunk in they needed a PC version this time.

Fail Bungie.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Bah the very first question ruined the whole read.

Asked what is basically unique and all the DJ guy did was give us a typical pr speech about epic hero and such,NOTHING at  all to answer the question. :(.

I assume that means it offers nothing unique.

I think i have been spoiled in my playing of several genres.I have already sen the best of the best and nobody is stepping up to deliver better.

Half Life,Quake offers us that great fps feel game as does Unreal series,all the rest are very sub par.

rpg's i enjoy Square's games they are there best of modern day.

sci fi,well i have yet to see a game in this genre reach what i call triple A status,SWTOR came close but really not close enough,STO and EVE are miles away from triple A gaming.

When this DJ guy failed to answer the most obvious and first question,it really sets this game down the list,going to be tough to look at it any further.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.