Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why don't you add Greed Monger?

cs74lacs74la LatschencityPosts: 11Member

Hello!

Since there is no other board, i try it here. About 4 weeks ago i suggested to add the game Greed Monger to your list, and i think i wasn't the first who did that, but it still hasn't been added. So why don't you do that? I won't appear paranoid, but you can get the feeling, you want to sabotage this game.

Is there any reason for that?

Greetings...

Comments

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 In cyberspaaaaaacePosts: 2,764Member Uncommon
    Greed Monger doesn't want to be added.
  • kayidokayido plessisville, QCPosts: 7Member Uncommon
    There has been some issues , so greed monger is not listed anymore . Mainly like the guy before said , they dont want to be listed.
  • cs74lacs74la LatschencityPosts: 11Member

Oh, sorry, then i apologice, that i didn't know.

Thx

• GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,930Member Rare
    They were in the game list. There was a pissing match on the greed monger forum. The owner got mad and threatened to sue MMORPG if they didn't limit discussion in a manner he wanted. They are no longer on the game list. Occasionally another dev drops by with more reasoned responses.
    She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
This discussion has been closed.