Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Must See Folks do Check this Out!!

SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214

ENJOY!!

http://warthunder.com/en/news/285/current/

Share your Thoughts too please  Thxs

Comments

• tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321
    It is a great game. Played the beta a while ago and told everyone that I knew that played games to check it out. Very fun. Haven't played since it made it to Steam.
  • zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    The tank combat will have to be very good to compete with WoTs, tactics, maps, targeting, will have to be very polished. They have better have British tanks from day one too, as they did with the planes.
  • SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214
    The way that WT has done their flight game which is 100 time better than WOWP and from what I see in details of WT tank game u can even fire machine guns that r mounted on the tanks so I don't think WT will have an issue here being better than WOT
  • daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Looks very promising! Thanks for sharing this.
    I am happy to share this the old saying is that if there be something good spread it around :)
  • apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

Look great.  Hope you WT guys have a great time.  I'll stick with WoT

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629

Ground forces and COMBINED ARMS (airplanes and tanks on the same map) - gameplay videos with comments here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQmJZ4tSg8

Highlights: incredible level of detail on tanks, environment, explosion and tanks, real physics where STUG III gets upside down, teamplay where tankers must capture bases - but not such an easy prey for planes because they're not so easy to spot

Easy calling for off-map artillery for support - which helps but it's not terribly accurate or devastating

Also, bombers must be careful not to destroy their own tanks ;)

Thxs for sharing this as is all games that r being developed WT tanks still has a way to go. Its my understanding that this is suppose to be rdy in Mid Nov. for PS4

But I will say this is impressive when u combine the 2 and when they add warships to the fray?? WOW

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    I wonder if the mutliple turrets on the T-35 will be usable?

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin