Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting Stats worth it to choose certain race based on class?

mambatronxmambatronx Member UncommonPosts: 5

Hi Everyone!

I am currently playing a Miqo'te archer (Bard is the goal) so I get the 22 starting dex but I rather play a Hyur which has only 19 starting dex but I feel like 3 dex shouldn't stop me from playing the race I would like. I may of answered my own question just now but I am just looking for some other opinions.

Thank you

Comments

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

Doesn't really matter in the end .

At the start the stats might make a slight difference but once you start allocating stats as you level plus the gear will make those differences disappear .

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048
    Originally posted by mambatronx

Hi Everyone!

I am currently playing a Miqo'te archer (Bard is the goal) so I get the 22 starting dex but I rather play a Hyur which has only 19 starting dex but I feel like 3 dex shouldn't stop me from playing the race I would like. I may of answered my own question just now but I am just looking for some other opinions.

Thank you

If the difference is 3 dex at lvl 1 it will be 3 dex at 50 if you allocate your stats the same exact way for both and gear the same. That is really nothing at all at lvl 50.

Let's consider your base dex is probably over 200 regardless of your race as a brd and if you had darklight gear and garudas bow which is insanely doable at this time even if you don't have anyone to beat titan with you'd have well over 350 dex so what is 3 really gonna do for you?

• MagiknightMagiknight Member CommonPosts: 782
    Do you really think anyone has the balls to create a game that isn't based on equality? Each race will be just as good as every other race at every class. Every class will be just as good as every other class, no matter what race you are. Races and classes are more for aesthetics than anything else.
  • mambatronxmambatronx Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Thanks once I do my one month and get free race change I will go with Hyur