Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Girl Gamer Falls asleep While Playing WoW

Please Like / Comment and Subscribe for more Great Videos!

Comments

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Sometimes people just don't know when to take a break.
  • tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

I remember someone from a MMO I won't mention that was complaining because the neighbors were confronting her about her baby that wouldn't stop crying. She spent a lot of time in that game. Sad but true.

Something you said in the video reminded me of that.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by tommygunzII

I remember someone from a MMO I won't mention that was complaining because the neighbors were confronting her about her baby that wouldn't stop crying. She spent a lot of time in that game. Sad but true.

Something you said in the video reminded me of that.

had to fire a guy from my project team because he wouldn't stop talking constantly every day about what he did in WOW the day before.

Neglected his job, called in sick more often, eventually his wife divorced him as he was a full blown addict to this game and didn't spend time to her or his newborn son.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    That's me after 16 hours of work trying to game.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    I've fallen asleep before playing WoW and when I woke up I was still alive lol....If that isnt an indictment of how easy the game is nothing is.
  • KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975
    Originally posted by Theocritus
    I've fallen asleep before playing WoW and when I woke up I was still alive lol....If that isnt an indictment of how easy the game is nothing is.

You get disconnected from the game after 15 minutes without any input from the player.

So either you weren't sleeping long, which invalidates the whole "I was alive when I wokeup/game is easy" statement, or you concocted a nice little bullshit story to try and belittle the game in an underhanded manner.

Which is it?

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    The music is perfect!
  • KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Originally posted by Kost

You get disconnected from the game after 15 minutes without any input from the player.

So either you weren't sleeping long, which invalidates the whole "I was alive when I wokeup/game is easy" statement, or you concocted a nice little bullshit story to try and belittle the game in an underhanded manner.

Which is it?

No no it's a "He's been playing WoW for far too long to the point he can hit the right keys at the right time even in his sleep"

• AngztAngzt Member Posts: 230

i've also seen males fall asleep during wow :)

that's not a gender question

"believe me, mike.. i calculated the odds of this working against the odds that i was doing something incredibly stupid… and i did it anyway!"

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212
    If you haven't fallen asleep on your keyboard at some point you're not a real freaking gamer...

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Darkholme
    If you haven't fallen asleep on your keyboard at some point you're not a real freaking gamer...

Or Code Monkey.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• KaosLegionKaosLegion Member UncommonPosts: 79
    I got to a point running dungeons regardless of how tired or time of day that i would be nodding off at the end of dungeons and playing on autopilot...... almost every run
  • FlyinDutchman87FlyinDutchman87 Member UncommonPosts: 336

I don't know.... I once fell asleep driving and woke up at home in my driveway.

If you can drive while asleep you can definitely play wow asleep.

And my first real GF broke up with me AFTER I stopped playing wow...... How's that for Karma.

• RekindleRekindle Member UncommonPosts: 1,206
    Originally posted by Darkholme

in a pile of your own drool as it seeps between the keys.